Retail Center At 3939 Montrose Blvd.

Alec

• 1 year later...

There are 4 businesses that have closed at this location, 5 if you count Timberline Fitness. I wonder if the rent is too high.  I wonder if they have it on the market. Good place for another mid rise or high rise. A hotel here would be perfect.

Canopy, Wood Bar, Super Cuts and General Joe's Chopsticks. Timberline moved down to lower Richmond in a new building.

YTBPFrO.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, hindesky said:

There are 4 businesses that have closed at this location, 5 if you count Timberline Fitness. I wonder if the rent is too high.  I wonder if they have it on the market. Good place for another mid rise or high rise. A hotel here would be perfect.

Canopy, Wood Bar, Super Cuts and General Joe's Chopsticks. Timberline moved down to lower Richmond in a new building.

YTBPFrO.jpg

The site had been on the market for a while, but I believe it is subject to a long-term lease with the bank. It definitely justifies a better use, but don't know if we'll see anything here until the bank moves out.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 5/10/2021 at 10:41 AM, j_cuevas713 said:

That utility pole sitting next to the sidewalk on Montrose Blvd has been there for literally years. I’ve filed a few 311 complaints and that thing just sits there. 

Preach. Lol is it still there a year later? It’s wild how many are just sitting in our streets and ditches. In classic COH form, they won’t attempt to remove rogue poles even if they are affecting drainage etc. Gotta call centerpoint. I had a few removed that were blocking culverts (for over 6 months) recently. Took a while and I had to nag for the right person, but they did it once they confirmed they were in fact leftovers. If I forget to dm you their contact info, remind me. 

42 minutes ago, skooljunkie said:

Preach. Lol is it still there a year later? It’s wild how many are just sitting in our streets and ditches. In classic COH form, they won’t attempt to remove rogue poles even if they are affecting drainage etc. Gotta call centerpoint. I had a few removed that were blocking culverts (for over 6 months) recently. Took a while and I had to nag for the right person, but they did it once they confirmed they were in fact leftovers. If I forget to dm you their contact info, remind me. 

Good info.  Last time I walked by there (maybe a month ago), the pole was still there...

2 hours ago, skooljunkie said:

Centerpoint is the absolute WORST. Yeah can you send me the info

Edited by j_cuevas713
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Canopy And WoodBar To Close - 3939 Montrose Blvd.
  • 2 months later...

While driving by a while ago I saw two guys walking the property that had just gotten out of a Porsche. Before I could get back to ask them what's up they had left. Only 4 businesses still in operation here. I'm guessing whoever owns it is waiting out the leases.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Retail Center At 3939 Montrose Blvd.
  • 3 weeks later...