Texas Hearing Institute At 3100 Shenandoah St.

Now that there are two Med center projects occurring on the East side of 288 along south MacGregor, it seems that this will make the huge piece of property once owned by Grocers Supply on 288 and Holcombe more appealing. I noticed that Grocers Supply who actually sold to another supplier a few years ago has completely evacuated the northern warehouses and moved their fleet across the street to their other lots and warehouses. Is there something imminent with the real estate that is going to be announced. I know it has been on the market for a while.

It is probably one of the largest tracts of land inside the loop that would make a great mixed use Citi Centre type project with all of the incredible amenities available and the access to the freeway. You have great parks, museums of every variety, golf course. Did I mention they have some hospitals? Close proximity to downtown either via Almeda or 288.

Midway are you listening?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Texas Hearing Institute
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Texas Hearing Institute At 3100 Shenandoah St.
  • 5 months later...