Blue Dogs

Good afternoon everyone. Looks like Josh Innes has once again found another way to SCREW UP another opportunity, this time with IHeartRadio's KMBE-AM 790: when management informed Innes, fiancé Jill Osterman & producer Jim Mudd that their services would no longer be needed after last Wednesday's show.

https://www.chron.com/sports/article/Josh-Innes-his-side-sportstalk-790-Houston-radio-13698238.php

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/texas-sports-nation/general/article/On-TV-Radio-Josh-Innes-hyped-Houston-return-136898238.php

https://joshinnesshow.com/podcasts/

Let me know your thoughts on Innes getting the boot from SportsTalk 790 ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/28/2019 at 3:55 PM, hindesky said:

Good riddance, I couldn't stand this a..hole. If I switched the channel and he was on, I quickly switched. Dude needs to find a new hobby.

Something tells me Innes will end up at another Radio Station.

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...

***Something tells me Innes will end up at another Radio Station.***

Never fear. He will end up somewhere else because assholes always do, thanks to idiot station managers and their idiot consultants who think obnoxious and controversial generates ratings.

Edited by FilioScotia
more information
  • Like 1

Innes has never found a bridge he couldn't burn. Let us join hands and pray that he will someday run out of bridges. And let us not forget that WE the listeners have all the power in this on-air relationship.  WE own the tuning dial and the off/on switch. 

Edited by FilioScotia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2019 at 2:28 PM, FilioScotia said:

Innes has never found a bridge he couldn't burn. Let us join hands and pray that he will someday run out of bridges. And let us not forget that WE the listeners have all the power in this on-air relationship.  WE own the tuning dial and the off/on switch. 

It's like he thrives on  pissing people off.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:44 AM, FilioScotia said:

****It's like he thrives on  pissing people off****

That's what he's paid to do by idiot station managers who rely on idiot consultants to tell them how to run their stations. 

Big question is whether he gets a primetime job ?

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, FilioScotia said:

I live in the hope that Innes's toxic personality and reputation will catch up with him sooner than later, and that station owners will come to their senses and realize that he's more trouble than he's worth. 

We're going to find out soon enough. 

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately he is impossible to get rid of in the Houston radio market. The hated Josh Innes will be back on the radio starting Monday on 97.5 GOW media station.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/general/article/Sports-radio-personality-Josh-Innes-to-join-97-5-15271198.php

Thankfully I'm not able to  listen during  2 - 4 pm time slot he will be on. Let's take bets on how long before he gets fired from another radio station.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 10:26 AM, hindesky said:

Unfortunately he is impossible to get rid of in the Houston radio market. The hated Josh Innes will be back on the radio starting Monday on 97.5 GOW media station.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/general/article/Sports-radio-personality-Josh-Innes-to-join-97-5-15271198.php

Thankfully I'm not able to  listen during  2 - 4 pm time slot he will be on. Let's take bets on how long before he gets fired from another radio station.

I'll give it 5-6 months.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I don't live in Houston anymore so I don't listen to KGOW, and I wouldn't even if I did live there. But, I confess to being surprised to learn that Innes - who went to work there in May - is still there six months later. Is it actually possible that Innes has found a way to stay employed?  We can only hope. 

Edited by FilioScotia
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/27/2020 at 8:10 AM, FilioScotia said:

Pissing people off is the only thing Innes is good at. Look in the dictionary for "self-absorbed obnoxious dick" and you'll see a photo of Josh Innes. 

Which explains why Rich Lord (formerly of Sports Radio 610 KILT-AM Houston) never liked Innes from the get-go.

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2021 at 6:07 PM, hindesky said:

I was forced to listen to this a..hole while riding with someone in their car yesterday. I wanted to say something but didn't want to offend the driver and just kept my mouth shut while raging to myself. The man is insufferable to listen to. 

Explains why his former co-workers at Sports Radio 610 KILT-AM Houston did NOT like him, including Rich Lord, who was annoyed with Innes' schtick.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 3:53 PM, hindesky said:

So does mean he is gone from Houston radio? If so, he burned every bridge and there are no more sport station for him to work at. Good riddance to bad trash.

Let's see how long Innes will last in Nashville....

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/13/2021 at 3:53 PM, hindesky said:

So does mean he is gone from Houston radio? If so, he burned every bridge and there are no more sport station for him to work at. Good riddance to bad trash.

Mike McGuff of mikemcguff.com reporting that Josh Innes has left iHeartMedia Nashville:

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/225597/josh-innes-departs-iheartmedia-nashville

• Like 1
  • Haha 1