Weiser Airpark: Going, Going Gone

MaxConcrete

https://communityimpact.com/houston/cy-fair/housing-real-estate/2018/12/21/102-acre-tract-containing-weiser-airpark-goes-up-for-sale-in-cy-fair/

The most recent print edition of Community Impact Cy-Fair has this story, and it is updated, stating that the asking price is $24 million, which works out to $235,000 per acre. I don't know anything about land prices in the area, but that seems high.

The print article says "the land will most likely be sold to an industrial user, based on current offers". l suppose that most likely means warehouses. The property is mostly bordered by subdivisions, including a large unused peninsula-shaped section of the property on the north side of the air strip.

The print article says "the Weiser family plans to maintain ownership of a separate tract of land east of Huffmeister Road, which the family uses to raise cattle." If they get anything near $235K per acre for the airport, I'm thinking they may not be running cattle for very long on the remaining tract.

https://communityimpact.com/houston/cy-fair/housing-real-estate/2018/12/21/102-acre-tract-containing-weiser-airpark-goes-up-for-sale-in-cy-fair/

The most recent print edition of Community Impact Cy-Fair has this story, and it is updated, stating that the asking price is $24 million, which works out to $235,000 per acre. I don't know anything about land prices in the area, but that seems high.

The print article says "the land will most likely be sold to an industrial user, based on current offers". l suppose that most likely means warehouses. The property is mostly bordered by subdivisions, including a large unused peninsula-shaped section of the property on the north side of the air strip.

The print article says "the Weiser family plans to maintain ownership of a separate tract of land east of Huffmeister Road, which the family uses to raise cattle." If they get anything near $235K per acre for the airport, I'm thinking they may not be running cattle for very long on the remaining tract.

• The title was changed to Weiser Airpark: Going, Going Gone

Archived