https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2019/05/16/new-permits-show-apartments-near-river-oaks.html

Permits pulled. No new info but the following description confirms previous posts:

The filing from the state’s licensing and regulation department describes Alexan Lynn Park as a four-story, 383-unit building with a parking garage, retail space, lobby and amenities. It lists Houston-based EDI International as the design firm.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Urbannizer said:

I guess this is a redesign... Grey brick can be cool... But I am not sure I like it at this corner. I was thinking the red brick would be a bit more appropriate.

I have to say a 6 story mid rise is a bit underwhelming next the the beautiful 40 story tower next door... the Parking in front on the Wesleyan side is also kinda lame... but hopefully that means there will be some GFR here... its got to, right?

Edited by Avossos
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Avossos said:

I guess this is a redesign... Grey brick can be cool... But I am not sure I like it at this corner. I was thinking the red brick would be a bit more appropriate.

I have to say a 6 story mid rise is a bit underwhelming next the the beautiful 40 story tower next door... the Parking in front on the Wesleyan side is also kinda lame... but hopefully that means there will be some GFR here... its got to, right?

I'll take this project for sure. And yes, it looks like 11,000 sqft of GFR.

I know it's not very tall or flashy in terms of color, but more residential in this area is a good thing. I live very close by and am within walking distance, I've walked past that site for almost 2 years now. More people are going to help the businesses in this area, and the GFR will bring even more options.

• Like 4