HAIF - Houston's original social media

• 2 months later...
On 10/19/2018 at 9:50 AM, htownbro said:

A high rise?

~10 stories

http://swamplot.com/whats-next-for-the-briar-hollow-once-the-tree-tops-apartments-get-stumped/2018-11-29/

Neighbors have begun whispering of a 10-story apartment building from The Finger Companies that could go in place of the abandoned Tree Tops at Post Oak complex at 4510 Briar Hollow Pl. It’s not out of the question: An entity linked to Finger bought the 2.3-acre propertyin July and has since submitted plans to the city to reshape it. Nobody’s lived in the 2 existing 3-story buildings since last August, at which time the water level topped out at about the ceiling of the ground-floor units according to an observer nearby.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Luminare said:

I literally just put this on the map last night haha. This doesn't look half bad. Would like to get confirmation if this is under construction.

No activity on the site since demolition (as of a couple days ago anyway, I’ll check this evening to make sure)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Nope. There were a couple of vehicles on site the other day which piqued my interest, but it doesn't seem like anything happened. Feel like this one is dead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...