Vertigo58

19 minutes ago, jgriff said:

Did you see crane sections or was that my imagination?

Many sections of the tower crane have been on site for a while. The pieces I saw a while back weren't enough to build a proper tower crane, maybe you saw more parts of the crane needed for the eventual build. Will check it out Sunday if weather conditions allow.

• Like 1

@ekdrm2d1 So are we saying that the plot from this photo you posted:

6tyWiSs.jpg

which is this property (with the black square):

QvZMrgu.jpg

is one of Hanover's property holdings? Because according to there master plan, it isn't:

Dn2GdYc.jpg

but maybe it is now? @Urbannizer any updates if we know this small property is part of Hanover Square? Or @hindesky have you spoken with anyone on the ground if it is a part of it? Or anyone else that might know? As of right now I don't have that property plotted on my map as being part of this development, but maybe it should.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hindesky said:

I think you mean the tower crane at The Regent Square. The crane is still on the ground here. Lots of heavy equipment doing civil ground work.

4fhFRCG.jpg

Regent Square does have one up now, but the crane in that image is for Alta River Oaks.