• Probably not but I hope so
    • I give it a 50/50 chance
    • Oh, please God, no
    • Doesn't have a snowball's chance in Brownsville

Already happened. Twice. But it's going to be in the 60's tomorrow. :blink:

Houston gets snow

about how much

as notify i didn't know Houston gets snow

this maybe the only city with bits of coast of gulf palm trees with snow falling right along. as its only 45 miles from the gulf of mexico:rolleyes:

Wanted to share this.... Last Christmas I was living 60 miles SW of Houston in Wharton TX. We woke to at least 6" of snow. A true White Christmas by any standards in this area. It was totally amazing.

I think it is possible for another snow. Weather conditions have been pretty strange. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a least a nice frosting. :D

I'm not big on snow. I like living in a warm winter climate. Everyone was complaining at Thanksgiving because it was so warm and the A/C was running. But I like that just fine. I hate being cold and having to bunndle up. As weird as it sounds, sometimes when I wear a coat, I feel as if I've been swallowed by a large monster and I'm not aware of my surroundings. If you're outdoors when it's cold, a lot of times you want something warm to drink and then you end up fumbling the cup because you can't move in your layers and spill all over yourself. And if you're out and it's really cold, sometimes people won't wash their hands after using the bathroom. Watch and see.

I do like cool weather, but nothing beyond light sweater days.

I doubt it, but I really hope so, since I missed the snow last year being in San Antonio.

It just seems like it's been to warm this year to get any.:(

the hotter the summer down here, the worst the winter is up there. there just has to be a strong enough cold front at the right time.

the snow last year was perfect, didn't have to drive in it or deal with it, just enjoy it christmas morning and it was 60 a few days later.

I'm not big on snow. I like living in a warm winter climate. Everyone was complaining at Thanksgiving because it was so warm and the A/C was running. But I like that just fine. I hate being cold and having to bunndle up. As weird as it sounds, sometimes when I wear a coat, I feel as if I've been swallowed by a large monster and I'm not aware of my surroundings. If you're outdoors when it's cold, a lot of times you want something warm to drink and then you end up fumbling the cup because you can't move in your layers and spill all over yourself. And if you're out and it's really cold, sometimes people won't wash their hands after using the bathroom. Watch and see.

I do like cool weather, but nothing beyond light sweater days.

Kimberly, you don't have to wear a North Pole Parka, doesn't get nearly cold enough here for that, a nice fleece liner should suffice for walking to and from the mall from your car. :blink:;)

I don't care for fleece. Once the sun hits it, you'll burn up. Wearing any semi-heavy/thick clothing on a cold but sunny day can sometimes make me feel sick to my stomach. Am I strange? I like lightweight sweaters and regular lightweight long-sleeved shirts. I don't like wearing my leather jacket either. Most jackets make my hair look stupid anyway. That's the way I am. I also prefer three quarter sleeve shirts to long sleeved shirts. It's not sanitary to drag your sleeves through food.

Houston gets snow

about how much

this maybe the only city with bits of coast of gulf palm trees with snow falling right along. as its only 45 miles from the gulf of mexico:rolleyes:

Friends don't let friends post drunk.

Houston gets snow

about how much

:huh::blink::lol::lol::lol: .......... classic.

I for one really dislike our warm winters. I love cold weather! At least I do get out of town enough to see some true winter weather and wear my sweaters and cold weather clothes.

I really hate it when I have to turn on the AC this time of year -- and with a high in the mid-80s today, I'm probably going to have to switch it on this afternoon.

Archived