The statistics for the PGs in tonight's game were not very nice. And Mike James statistically hasn't been very good the past couple games. Stevie might get his chance yet.

Anyone see the game tonight? I missed it. Did Rafer and Mike suck as bad as their stats show?

I saw the game. Bad PG play, but that is the only downside I saw. The Chinese Super Bowl ended up being a pretty good game for the Rockets. The Rockets are "China's team".

Mike has had a couple bad games in a row. Or has it been three? I missed the Spurs game too (no FSN). Do you think his poor play is bad enough to warrant time for Stevie soon if he's in shape?

Against Dallas, I was pleased w/ Mike's play, but when I went to the box score, I was surprised at how poor his shooting was. I guess b/c he made some good shots, and the shots he missed weren't poor shooting decisions like Rafer usually makes.

The statistics for the PGs in tonight's game were not very nice. And Mike James statistically hasn't been very good the past couple games. Stevie might get his chance yet.

Anyone see the game tonight? I missed it. Did Rafer and Mike suck as bad as their stats show?

I think Mike had an off shooting night as did Rafer. The difference is that Rafer shouldn't be taking most of the shots he does anyhow. Also, Tracy was taking some bad shots instead of passing, I wish he'd get over that. Fortunately for the Rockets this year, we have a much deeper bench. When 2 or 3 guys aren't playing well, we still have others that can be the spark. In this game Yao was awesome again, and Bonzi was the guy who came through off the bench. I dare say we might've lost this game last year due to our bench.

I think Mike had an off shooting night as did Rafer. The difference is that Rafer shouldn't be taking most of the shots he does anyhow. Also, Tracy was taking some bad shots instead of passing, I wish he'd get over that. Fortunately for the Rockets this year, we have a much deeper bench. When 2 or 3 guys aren't playing well, we still have others that can be the spark. In this game Yao was awesome again, and Bonzi was the guy who came through off the bench. I dare say we might've lost this game last year due to our bench.

I'm so glad we have Bonzi. He was always more than capable of doing this. He's a really good player.

I agree when shots are not falling take the ball to the rack. Except I think if Mcgrady takes the ball to the rack or gets two or three shots to fall, shoot IT. Do not forget Yao get him the ball in the post and Big man dominate like Hakeem said.

...Plays that new NBA commercial music...

rafer_stinks.jpg

Thats messed up. Rafer is a streaky shooter and is not the only one bricking. I do find it funny though :D . Although we missed many shots I thought the refs were making calls for the Grizzles they were not making on the other side.41-24 FT discrepancy

rafer_stinks.jpg

As I write this, the commentator says, "Rafer still looking to hit that 3-pointer."

Where did you find that pic Trae?

And I have another question. Matt Bullard was on 610 and said Francis had the dunk of the year. Does anyone know which dunk he was talking about. I'm thinking he might have been talking about the preseason. Anyone know?

I must say, it sounds like the Toyota Center is rockin tonight. That's good to hear.

Battier just tied it for the Rox. I'm glad they're actually showing some life after their lifeless performances the past couple games. Hope they pull it out. I'm out for the night.

Although I kind of like Tracy, I hope the Rox pull a trade to get Kobe. I'd take him over Tracy in a second.

I would not want that ball hog on the team it would be bad for the chemistry. Kobe whines to much for me!! Although, you would not be the only one as there were alot of Lakers fans in the building tonight!

Edited by T 2 THA C

Tonight would've been a good night to throw Stevie out there. We really needed a spark with Tracy out and Mike James having another off night, not to mention Rafer who is always off. Can't Adelman just tell Rafer to never take a 3?

Adelman: Rafer, if you're open on the arc, PASS the damn ball!

Missed free throws down the stretch cost us the game.

Not just down the stretch, but the whole game. 16 missed FT if you count the one Yao missed on purpose, thats just not Rockets basketball. I did think we needed to put Steve in if his conditioning was right to attack the rim as our shooters were off. I know Rafer is not the best shooter but like I said he is a streaky shooter and is not the only one missing shots. Mike James has been off, Shane Battier has been off, Bonzi wells has missed at least 5 easy lay ups the last two games would you want him to stop laying it up. I do agree it makes me mad when Rafer takes a quick three when we have better options, but if he is wide open the only way to get your shot back is to keep shooting. IMO he is shooting the ball to hard and maybe should take a step back from where he is shooting the ball now.

Not just down the stretch, but the whole game.

I missed the end of the game and didn't read about it in the paper. Should we have won that game. I know we lost by three, right?

----

Who else here thinks JVG did a severe disservice to Yao's game when he came along? Yao was such a great passer his first year. Check out this video. It's about Francis, but Yao throws an

at the 3:30 mark...are you friggin kidding me?! I'll see if I can find that over the head, no look pass he made to Moochie on the base line.

----

Does anyone else think that the offense ran much more smoothly and w/o any hitches w/ Tracy out tonight?

----

It was real nice to see Scola play his game tonight. Wow.