:D Tracy McGrady and YAO kick butt yet again, beating the Wizards 114-109. If you didnt see tonights game, it was a good one!!! :D

Get well soon McGrady !!

49hvsw4.jpg

4783hnr.jpg

When the Rockets are clicking, they're almost unstoppable.

I just got done reading ESPN The Magazine's article on Dwight Howard. Shaq said soemthing like he's gonna be the next great center.

No doubt he will be one of them, but...

Yao is the man.

I have my doubts though that Tracy will be healthy all season. Maybe we should make the trade for Iverson, seeing that Bonzi is obviously never gonna suit up, one of the greatest mysteries of the NBA.

Yet Yao still gets no repect. I was watching the ESPN highlights and all they talked about was Gilbert Arenas. They only mentioned Yao at the end, even though he dominated the Wizards in the 4th. Even the crowd ohhhed and aaahed everytime he made a shot (he didn't miss one in the 4rth). Why, because he's not from the US? Or because he's Chinese? Or because he plays in Houston?

Yao is way overdue for some respect. The man is a great ball player and a remarkable individual. Coming to a strange land without knowing the language and customs and in a few short months--speaking the language without his interpreter and taking part in the American Dream/way of life--all while playing a good game ;) Props to Yao!

man friday and thursday's losses were heartbreakers. The Rockets led the lakers by as much as 21 and they still allowed them to come back and beat them by about 12 points. I could tell K. Bryant was trying to keep from laughing. I think the Rockets need a new coach

Yao and T-Mac will be guests on Jimmy Kimmel this Friday:

http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4414915.html

That was a good article. Interesting to know that Yao is almost completly deaf in his left ear. I wonder if that's kept him from speaking even more clearly.

-----

And if anyone hasn't seen the video of Yao that was mentioned in the article and wants to, it's in my post a couple up - fyi

Edited by lockmat

That was a good article. Interesting to know that Yao is almost completly deaf in his left ear. I wonder if that's kept him from speaking even more clearly.

-----

And if anyone hasn't seen the video of Yao that was mentioned in the article and wants to, it's in my post a couple up - fyi

I was a bit surprised with that deaf in left ear thing. But, perhaps, it cuts down on the enemy's crowd noise. :lol:

I love the Rockets. I just don't know about T-Mac. I wish him well, but injuries have been fatal to Houston teams in the past. And at 27 years of age.

Did I say 27? Eh??? :D

Yao is out for a minimum of six weeks.

That's the season folks. We might as well just roll up the Toyota Center floor now. There's no way that we're going to stay in contention with T-Mac and Yao out. We all said it before the season started, "if the Rockets stay healthy, they're going to be something special." Well, once again, the Rockets get screwed by the injury bug.

Can we get anything for Bonzi if we trade him now? He's not worth anything to us with the other 2 down. My focus has officially shifted to the Aggie basketball team, Gig' em.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Seriously people, isn't Houston called "Clutch City." Rising above tough times?!? Go watch those Rocket videos I posted, and just hope for the best.

The Texans beat the Colts 27-24 by the way.

Edited by Trae

• 3 weeks later...

Rockets are finishing games with a suicide killer instinct these days.

People know Yao is out, hardly care that Bonzi is out, and forget that Kirk Snyder is out. I don't think people realize what we'll actually be like once we have all those pieces back. We're gonna be amazing.

I'm so happy that T-Mac came back. I thought our season was over when Yao went down and T-mac was still out. Now that T-Mac is back to carry us until Bonzi and Yao return, we have a chance to stay contenders until their return, then we'll be championship contenders!