At least this win will make me sleep easier. If they lost I would probably have gone to sleep pretending to punch Kirilenko's face to a pulp. Hell, I still might think about that before I go to bed.

Great win Rockets!

Carl Landry needs to keep playing like this. He looked like the Carl Landry from earlier in the season.

Jazz in 5.

Why do you feel it is okay to publicly demean a person for their religion? And no, I am not Mormon. But your comments cross the line. People should not be called out because of their religion, race, or sexual orientation.

First of all, learn to quote.

Second, it just a message board, and I was only doing a little sports fan goading and ribbing, calm down Francis.

Don't take the internet so seriously. Srsly bro. Bro, srsly.

No harm no foul right?

dscf2634kg4.jpg

Edited by PuroAztlan

First of all, learn to quote.

Second, it just a message board, and I was only doing a little sports fan goading and ribbing, calm down Francis.

Don't take the internet so seriously. Srsly bro. Bro, srsly.

No harm no foul right?

dscf2634kg4.jpg

Jazz won again. How does that feel, Bro? (Did I quote right this time?) Go Jazz! :lol:

Edited by scottf

Jazz won again. How does that feel, Bro? (Did I quote right this time?) Go Jazz! :lol:

If you don't want to be banned, I suggest you don't post.

By the way, guess who the foul was called on in this play?

311xInlineGallery.jpg

If you guess Luis Scola, then you are right!

This is how the series is being called....it is ugly ball to the extreme.

Oh, and ESPN has caught on: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...e=thomas/080428

Edited by Trae

If you don't want to be banned, I suggest you don't post.

By the way, guess who the foul was called on in this play?

311xInlineGallery.jpg

If you guess Luis Scola, then you are right!

This is how the series is being called....it is ugly ball to the extreme.

Oh, and ESPN has caught on: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...e=thomas/080428

Banned? Why? Go Jazz! I've posted many times on HAIF. Why would I be banned?

;)

Pleez, scottf is just supporting his team, he has all the right to do so. I'm a huge Rockets fan but we're not playing well enough to win. I think it has something to do with missing our best player. Anyhow..., let him talk, I don't see the Jazz advancing against the Lakers.

From the article:

We've all been in our fair share of testy pickup games, right? How often were you knocked to the ground trying to defend someone of similar size in the post? Almost never, right?

I never thought about that, but it's so true. Flopping is one of those things that make you want to pull your hair out like a mad man and get the league to do something about it, but no matter how much you scream, cry and complain, it will never get changed.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone on the Rox really flops.

And Trae, give me a break. I hope you were joking. Getting banned for being a Jazz fan? I hate the Jazz just as much as the next guy, but...

Rockets completely destroy the Jazz, 69 - 95.

I think thats what you call a BLOWOUT.

A ROUT.

A SPANKING.

Boy, the jzz really just gave up on this one. Just opened up a huge can of FAIL. This was supposed a SWEEP without Yao and we blew them out of the water? Looks like the Jazz are really choking.

This jus gives the Lakers waayyy too much time to rest up and MURDER the Jazz.

That is if they can even make it past A Yao-less Rockets. . . :lol:

Rockets completely destroy the Jazz, 69 - 95.

I think thats what you call a BLOWOUT.

A ROUT.

A SPANKING.

Boy, the jzz really just gave up on this one. Just opened up a huge can of FAIL. This was supposed a SWEEP without Yao and we blew them out of the water? Looks like the Jazz are really choking.

This jus gives the Lakers waayyy too much time to rest up and MURDER the Jazz.

That is if they can even make it past A Yao-less Rockets. . . :lol:

I never said sweep...I said Jazz in 6 and then after the first two I got greedy and said Jazz in 5. I will stand by my original prediction, Jazz in 6. Nice game in H-Town. Now let's see what happens in SLC.

Enjoy.

On an average night, not much.

Did yall see that sign in the crowd..."Utah, where NOTHING happens"

That was great.

Also great...the crowd chanting, Utah Sucks.

Great...Cutino Mobley with shirt, errr, unbuttoned.

Great...the Rox putting a beat down on a heartless Jazz team.

:rolleyes:

And this was right before we won in SLC.

You don't belong here.

Damn! You are right! That's what happens when you post and drink I guess. I did say that...my bad...Jazz in 6.

C'mon man, you know I belong here. This thread would be boring if you didn't have me to kick around. Besides, you and I are on the same team when it comes to the Texans thread and the Astros. I grew up in Utah. That's my team. As are the Texans and Astros. Rockets have played with a lot of heart. More than I would have expected. Adelman has been a great coach this year. But the Rockets need a reliable 3 point shooter, an upgrade at point guard, Yao back, and Scola to continue to improve. Landry in nice too. Next year they will be tougher. But they aren't getting pass the Jazz this year.

Cheers.

The fans at jazzfanz.com are very pessimistic right now. It would not surprise me if the series went either way. And this is just intuition, but I don't think the Jazz homecourt matters on Friday. Kirlinko and some others are just not playing well. Sleeping in their own bed and their crowd cannot help them out with that.

Damn! You are right! That's what happens when you post and drink I guess. I did say that...my bad...Jazz in 6.

C'mon man, you know I belong here. This thread would be boring if you didn't have me to kick around. Besides, you and I are on the same team when it comes to the Texans thread and the Astros. I grew up in Utah. That's my team. As are the Texans and Astros. Rockets have played with a lot of heart. More than I would have expected. Adelman has been a great coach this year. But the Rockets need a reliable 3 point shooter, an upgrade at point guard, Yao back, and Scola to continue to improve. Landry in nice too. Next year they will be tougher. But they aren't getting pass the Jazz this year.

Cheers.

You said Jazz sweep. Then when the Rockets won Game 5, you said Jazz in 5. Now that the Rockets won game 5, you are now saying Jazz in 6.

You said Jazz sweep. Then when the Rockets won Game 5, you said Jazz in 5. Now that the Rockets won game 5, you are now saying Jazz in 6.

Yep. All over the map aren't I? Actually, I first said Jazz in six, then I guess I said sweep or five or something. Now I say six. Actually, I could care less as long as Jazz take care of business in SLC. I don't want to see a game 7 in TC. I don't like the Karma of that considering what happened last year.

Interesting nugget of information revealed John Hollinger on espn.com

Right now, the Rockets' D clearly has the upper hand. A Jazz team that scored at least 95 points in all three regular-season meetings against the Rockets has yet to crack that figure in five tries during this series. Here's another one for you: Utah was held under 89 points twice in 82 games during the entire regular season . . . and twice in the past two games against Houston.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008...azzgame5_080430

In high school my coach would always tell us if we scored at least, something like 60 or 65 points, we'd win or have a very good chance at winning the game. We had a good defense. I believe the Rockets are the same way. If their offense shows up, it's lights out for the Jazz.

Edited by lockmat

"Coach should have put Deke in! It's all my fault, unless we lose, then it's on Landry and Coach!

What? That doesn't even make since, because when they won Game 3, he put it all on Landry and Rafer.

What? That doesn't even make since, because when they won Game 3, he put it all on Landry and Rafer.

Game 4 in Utah. When Okur got the rebound. You don't remember T-Mac calling out Coach Rick?