MORE FOR THE ROCKETS FANS

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

We lost the first two at home. Sorry guys. :(

sweep.jpg

At least you were man enough to represent. This forum has been awfully quiet since the first game.

T-Mac wilts with pressure. He is not a superstar. Rockets have no chance without Yao. Make way for the Jazz sweep. Rockets don't have the heart to win in SLC.

:D

At least you were man enough to represent. This forum has been awfully quiet since the first game. T-Mac wilts with pressure. He is not a superstar. Rockets have no chance without Yao. Make way for the Jazz sweep. Rockets don't have the heart to win in SLC. :D

First of all, you'd have to be complete moron to have expected us to have any chance in this series.

Were were missing 2 of our 5 starters, one of whom is an all-star and the best center in the league.

Second, none of the this is on T-mac, he's not a Jordan, a Kobe or a LeBron. He never was and never will be. His performance in yesterdays game was stellar in the first three quarters for who he is. As far as the fourth quarter, no player can hold an entire team on his shoulders for FOUR FULL QUARTERS, not even Jordan, so anyones an idiot whoever expects him to do so. ESPECIALLY against the Jazz.

As far as his "supporting cast"? Aaron Brooks who looked like a 5th grader guarding the full-back Williams. Semi-retired Bobby Jackson who's never been a starter in his life. A 56 year old, 2 p.p.g. fossil guarding Carlos Boozer, lol. Landry, Hayes and Scola who couldnt make point blank layups to save their lives. And don't get me started on the 10 missed free throws that could have won the game.

All in all, I say us only losing by six points show just how much the Jazz suck. <_<

First of all, you'd have to be complete moron to have expected us to have any chance in this series.

Were were missing 2 of our 5 starters, one of whom is an all-star and the best center in the league.

Second, none of the this is on T-mac, he's not a Jordan, a Kobe or a LeBron. He never was and never will be. His performance in yesterdays game was stellar in the first three quarters for who he is. As far as the fourth quarter, no player can hold an entire team on his shoulders for FOUR FULL QUARTERS, not even Jordan, so anyones an idiot whoever expects him to do so. ESPECIALLY against the Jazz.

As far as his "supporting cast"? Aaron Brooks who looked like a 5th grader guarding the full-back Williams. Semi-retired Bobby Jackson who's never been a starter in his life. A 56 year old, 2 p.p.g. fossil guarding Carlos Boozer, lol. Landry, Hayes and Scola who couldnt make point blank layups to save their lives. And don't get me started on the 10 missed free throws that could have won the game.

All in all, I say us only losing by six points show just how much the Jazz suck. <_<

Jazz Suck? They just beat Houston twice at home. Granted, the Rockets really have no chance without Yao and Raefer, but I don't remember anyone on this forum saying that BEFORE the series began. As long as T-Mac is the focal point of the Rockets offense, the Rockets will always wilt in the fourth quarter and won't get out of the first round. The Rockets are Yao's team, not Tracy's team. Tracy should be traded.

Go Jazz! :lol::lol::lol:

Bring out the flops!

AK had a beautiful flop (got watch the highlights on NBA.com and see). With 35 seconds left, you don't call something that ticky-tack. Especially in a damn playoff game. Everything is allowed with 30 seconds to go in a playoff game. Tony Brothers is a horrible referee who has no business in the playoffs. He cost the Rockets a shot at the game. It was not a right call. Scola held his arm out and that dumb jizz player ran the other way (he actually ran into Scola).

He snuck in under the arm, grabbed it and pulled it up with himself while jerking like he'd been hit, then looked at the refs with that freaking caveman rectangular mug of his and begged for the call. Bad call...the definition of flop.. What the entire Utah franchise has lived up, too. I'm glad Stockton and Malone have accounted for zero rings.

Congrats on your looming first round win and getting to hang another banner.

Call us when one of those banners says "NBA CHAMPIONS" on it.

Congratulations on keeping the Clutch City years near and dear to your heart. But to paraphrase Rick Pitino...Olajawon, Drexler, Mad Max, Kenny Smith, Sam Cassell, Mario Elie, and Robert Horry aren't walking in the door any time soon. The T-Mac years will not bring any championship banners to the Toyota Center.

The Utah Jazz have no championship banners. But this Utah Jazz team will hang championship banners. This latest Rockets team will not.

One more point, I am not a Rockets hater. I just don't like the makeup of the team. Bad point guard. Wilting Superstar. Great Center. Not enough to get out of the first round.

:)

Bring out the flops!

AK had a beautiful flop (got watch the highlights on NBA.com and see). With 35 seconds left, you don't call something that ticky-tack. Especially in a damn playoff game. Everything is allowed with 30 seconds to go in a playoff game. Tony Brothers is a horrible referee who has no business in the playoffs. He cost the Rockets a shot at the game. It was not a right call. Scola held his arm out and that dumb jizz player ran the other way (he actually ran into Scola).

He snuck in under the arm, grabbed it and pulled it up with himself while jerking like he'd been hit, then looked at the refs with that freaking caveman rectangular mug of his and begged for the call. Bad call...the definition of flop.. What the entire Utah franchise has lived up, too. I'm glad Stockton and Malone have accounted for zero rings.

Malone and Stockton have zero rings. Kind of like Tracy McGrady.

Edited by scottf

At least Tracy McGrady is still playing... That was dumb. Stockton and Malone are retired and have NO chance at getting anything.

True Dat. But D-Will, Boozer, AK-47, Ashton Kutcher, and Okur will all get rings. Probably more than one... :ph34r:

Congratulations on keeping the Clutch City years near and dear to your heart. But to paraphrase Rick Pitino...Olajawon, Drexler, Mad Max, Kenny Smith, Sam Cassell, Mario Elie, and Robert Horry aren't walking in the door any time soon. The T-Mac years will not bring any championship banners to the Toyota Center. The Utah Jazz have no championship banners. But this Utah Jazz team will hang championship banners. This latest Rockets team will not. One more point, I am not a Rockets hater. I just don't like the makeup of the team. Bad point guard. Wilting Superstar. Great Center. Not enough to get out of the first round. :) Malone and Stockton have zero rings. Kind of like Tracy McGrady.

You're not a very good troll. :rolleyes:

But this Utah Jazz team will hang championship banners.

Funny, I remember hearing the same thing about Malone and co.

And "will hang" ain't the same thing as "has hung." Until you turn the former into the latter, we're always going to have scoreboard on you and smack from Jazz fans will always stink with the odor of "lame."

Oh, and have a nice day! :)

Edited by CDeb

You're not a very good troll. :rolleyes:

Not a Rocket Hater. Just a Jazz Fan. Not trying to Troll. The Rockets just aren't very good. Go Astros. Go Texans. I only responded when I saw all of the whack Jazz postings prior to the series beginning.

Thank you for calling me a bad troll. I've never been called a troll before. Gracias. :)

True Dat. But D-Will, Boozer, AK-47, Ashton Kutcher, and Okur will all get rings. Probably more than one... :ph34r:

Oh, like Stockton and Malone?

They won't get rings unless the sign to a good team while they are old. The West is too strong. A Rockets at full strength would destroy the Jazz. The only time the Rockets were at full strength against the Jazz, they beat them at home in Mormon Town.

Oh, like Stockton and Malone?

They won't get rings unless the sign to a good team while they are old. The West is too strong. A Rockets at full strength would destroy the Jazz. The only time the Rockets were at full strength against the Jazz, they beat them at home in Mormon Town.

The thing about the Jazz is that they always have a good team because of their system. However, they will never be great because their system pretty much is set and their players can't freely explore or do what they want. They have so many set plays that they pretty much follow.Against a very team like San Antonio, LA Lakers, and Dallas with good athletes, their system can be picked apart. I can't see them winning a championship with this current crop of players.

Edited by sifuwong

Is anyone else on board with calling Chris Paul the best player in the league?

I've been on his MVP bandwagon ever since he dominated the first game during the Rockets streak when he single handedly kept the Hornets in the game.

The guy can do whatever he wants, however he wants. He's simply amazing to watch. This must have been what it was like to see Magic play, but Paul is better.

Still say its Kobe. Kobe means as much to the Lakers as Paul means to CP3. CP3 will get it next year though. Kobe has deserved it for a while now.

The si.com 'experts' said it right, I think. They all said they couldn't say anything bad about any of the candidates and that they were all worthy, and that you can't argue against their pick with, "how could you not have picked..."

So sure, give it to Kobe. But remember, like Bill Simmons said, it's not a lifetime achievment award, it's the MVP for one season, not a career.

The best players in the league are Kobe, Lebron and Paul. While Kobe and Lebron are great, it looks like Paul is playing against 2nd graders out there. He's toys with his opponents. If he keeps it up, he will be the greatest pg ever and one of the best players ever. It'll be interesting to see how he plays in the clutch though, which is what will really set him apart.

The si.com 'experts' said it right, I think. They all said they couldn't say anything bad about any of the candidates and that they were all worthy, and that you can't argue against their pick with, "how could you not have picked..."

So sure, give it to Kobe. But remember, like Bill Simmons said, it's not a lifetime achievment award, it's the MVP for one season, not a career.

The best players in the league are Kobe, Lebron and Paul. While Kobe and Lebron are great, it looks like Paul is playing against 2nd graders out there. He's toys with his opponents. If he keeps it up, he will be the greatest pg ever and one of the best players ever. It'll be interesting to see how he plays in the clutch though, which is what will really set him apart.

Kobe is the best player in the league and deserves MVP. CP3 is a great young talent. Deron Williams and CP3 are easily the best young point guards in the league and I look forward to watching both of them go head to head for years to come.

Kobe is the best player in the league and deserves MVP. CP3 is a great young talent. Deron Williams and CP3 are easily the best young point guards in the league and I look forward to watching both of them go head to head for years to come.

I hope they meet in the Conference Finals. Although they wouldn't guard each other, it'd be an amazing match up. Maybe it would be a repeating of history in the sense that D. Robinson won the MVP but Hakeem dominating the series. I think CP3 would go nuts and become the next basketball god. BTW, was that series the conference finals or one before?

Gosh, I have the most humongous man crush on Chris Paul right now, I'm getting a little worried.

At least this win will make me sleep easier. If they lost I would probably have gone to sleep pretending to punch Kirilenko's face to a pulp. Hell, I still might think about that before I go to bed.

Great win Rockets!

Carl Landry needs to keep playing like this. He looked like the Carl Landry from earlier in the season.