I don't care that the Rockets don't have Yao. Are we a better team with him? Yes. But most NBA Champs only have one superstar anyway. Look it. We've still got Tracy and he's playin well.

Charles just said the Rockets will lose tonight and that we haven't played anyone during our streak. I love Charles, but he's speakin like a dang fool!

The best teams we've beat during our 20 wins out of 21 games...

Spurs by 2

Blazers by 10

Warriors by 4

Cavs by 15

Blazers by 12

Cavs by 8

Hornets by 20

Nuggets by 14

Maybe you could leave out the Blazers and Cavs. Still, he's speakin like a fool. It's possible that the Rox lose tonight. Better teams sometimes lose to worse teams. I hope we win though so we can shut everyone up.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong, 214to713? You better be glad the internet is anonymous or you would have to wear a paper bag over your head 27/7. You have such a severe case of asshole-ism, it isn't even funny. Well, maybe a little funny. :lol::P:lol:

Edited by Mister X

I'm really glad we won. But was it just me, or was that game really boring?

I'm glad we shut Charles up, too.

And Rafer is playing OUT OF HIS MIND. I can't believe this is the same guy. This guy needs to take off the mask and reveal who he really is. wow

One thing that did kind of scare me is the impact Dampier had. Hopefully we won't have to face Shaq in the playoffs, but if we're gonna get to the finals, I'm willing to bet we're going we'll have to face Duncan. And not only him, but Ginobli is goin off too.

I think we can do it, but it'll be tough.

You were saying?

:D We didn't have Dirk. What did you expect? :D Seriously, though, I didn't really believe the Mavericks would win. They're not playing very good right now. The Rockets however are on a roll. Better hope they aren't showing they're playoff muscle too soon. The second season is a little different than the regular season.

Edited by 713 To 214

:D We didn't have Dirk. What did you expect? :D Seriously, though, I didn't really believe the Mavericks would win. They're not playing very good right now. The Rockets however are on a roll. Better hope they aren't showing they're playoff muscle too soon. The second season is a little different than the regular season.

Dirk is always soft against the Rockets. When we get up in his grill, he can't make shots. I'm not too worried about him.

It is true the Mavs have owned us for a while. But last night's game was awesome... I'm loving the up-tempo play sans Yao Ming (of course I wish we still had Yao though).

Landry/Scola are just awesome players... they are making Morey look as brilliant as everyone thinks he is...

Whoever wins the Western Conference Championship this year will be flat out lucky. No matter who it is, they will have to run a gauntlet of the best teams in the NBA. If the playoffs started today, the Lakers would have to beat the Mavs, New Orleans and San Antonio. The Spurs would have to beat Golden State, Utah or Houston, and the Lakers. Houston would have to go through Utah, SA and the Lakers.

While any of these teams is good enough to do it, to predict it is nothing more than a guess.

^^Yeah, the Rockets were raining those three's.

And The Rockets didn't have Yao. It's a trade off.

Edited by Trae

Question.

Would you rather lose tomorrow nights game and win vs. the Lakers on Sunday, or Win tomorrow nights game to stretch the streak to 21 and lose to the Lakers?

As of now we're tied for 2nd longest. We win tomorrow, we're by ourself. A win Sunday brings more credibility.

Question.

Would you rather lose tomorrow nights game and win vs. the Lakers on Sunday, or Win tomorrow nights game to stretch the streak to 21 and lose to the Lakers?

As of now we're tied for 2nd longest. We win tomorrow, we're by ourself. A win Sunday brings more credibility.

My greed wants us to win 21 to have sole possession of the 2nd longest streak in history. But my mind says we need to beat the Lakers so that we can pick up a full game in the standings.

Gotta love Deke in the Daily Dime on ESPN.com this morning:

"The Rockets have won 20 games straight. All the critics can kiss my black ass."

FIFY

The streak will probably end on Sunday. I hope not, but more than likely. Remember, that after Friday, the Rockets play the Lakers, Celtics, Hornets, Warriors and Suns. This could determine where our seeding is. There is only like 3-4 games separating 1st thru 8th seed. A two to three game losing streak can mean the end of a season.

Edited by sifuwong