I missed the end of the game and didn't read about it in the paper. Should we have won that game. I know we lost by three, right?

----

Who else here thinks JVG did a severe disservice to Yao's game when he came along? Yao was such a great passer his first year. Check out this video. It's about Francis, but Yao throws an

at the 3:30 mark...are you friggin kidding me?! I'll see if I can find that over the head, no look pass he made to Moochie on the base line.

----

Does anyone else think that the offense ran much more smoothly and w/o any hitches w/ Tracy out tonight?

----

It was real nice to see Scola play his game tonight. Wow.

Yea if Scola can hit that shot consistently Like I think he can watch out, because that will leave more spacing for Yao, and Tracy when he gets back.

Yea if Scola can hit that shot consistently Like I think he can watch out, because that will leave more spacing for Yao, and Tracy when he gets back.

I only saw about a quarter of tonight's game, but they showed Scolas halftime highlights and it looked like he was doing awesome again. Did he? I'm about to go check out the box score. Too bad we didn't play defense tonight.

He got 20 points tonight. The Rockets are still gelling together, but come December, we will be on full cylinders.

The moves he made were just so smart, too. If he had the athleticism of of our American athletes, he'd be unstoppable. Too bad our players aren't that smart. We might actually have a more entertaining league and players who know how to play basketball.

I only saw about a quarter of tonight's game, but they showed Scolas halftime highlights and it looked like he was doing awesome again. Did he? I'm about to go check out the box score. Too bad we didn't play defense tonight.

Yea no defense at all. The Suns were shooting around 70% the 1st half mostly layups and wide open 3's. The Refs were horrible tonight, we could not buy a call at all. If you are making a certain call then you have to make the same call on the other side also.

What a way to blow it... Same ol Same ol.. New coach same results. Five game losing streak. Way to go Rockets!!!! And spare me with it's early in the season. This team needs to make a trade.

Dang it is early in the season. They are learning a new system which BTW they have not been running lately. Do not worry you will get your trade wish before the end of the season. The Rockets will get back on track soon enough.

Awesome win today.

Yeah they actually ran Addleman's offense with Tracy not having the ball in his hands the whole game where the defense just swarms him.The only reason Miami won was because they tripled teamed T_MAC the whole game and swarmed YAO while everyone else just stood around as compared to tonight where everyone was moving good w/out the ball.

I agree w/ that even though we were up when he came in he brought an energy to the game that could be felt in the stands!!! I thought he should have played in Miami also, and he passed the ball well, not all assist but I am tired of these bad passes straight into the hands of the other team.

Yeah they actually ran Addleman's offense with Tracy not having the ball in his hands the whole game where the defense just swarms him.The only reason Miami won was because they tripled teamed T_MAC the whole game and swarmed YAO while everyone else just stood around as compared to tonight where everyone was moving good w/out the ball.

They did this? I didn't get to see the game. That's good to hear. I think we'll be awesome if we continue. We did that the first couple games.

Didn't see the game but I heard about what happened last night.

It's good to hear Stevie made such a great contribution. When he's been given pt this year, he's made the most of it. Last nights stat line looked real nice. 7 assists? very nice. I can't wait to see the highlights.

Stevie Stevie!!!

Driving to the hole and making things happen. I love it. Plus, Adelman showed him the confidence to stay with him to the end in a tight game!

People are talking a lot about that drive. What was your thought process when you saw him taking it to the hole? Confidence? Or was it the feeling you get when Tracy is taking a jumper...holding your breathe? I heard it was "acrobatic." Was it a "wild" shot? Can you color commentate for me? haha

People are talking a lot about that drive. What was your thought process when you saw him taking it to the hole? Confidence? Or was it the feeling you get when Tracy is taking a jumper...holding your breathe? I heard it was "acrobatic." Was it a "wild" shot? Can you color commentate for me? haha

I was definitely more confident than when Tracy pulls up for an untimely jumpshot. I think you should always go to the hole in that situation so I was thrilled to see Stevie (anybody really) do it. Even if you miss, you'll usually get a foul called. That's why you do it. I was actually hoping for a 3 point play but we ended up not needing it. It was a classic "Stevie" shot, a little higher on the level of difficulty than needed, but hey, he made it. I'd like to see more of that kind of leadership on this team.

Steve was definitely under control when he drove to the basket (although, he did take a third step that wasn't called :) ). The main thing is that he knew what he wanted to to and executed it.

The highlight of the night for me was the little dance of emotion after the block on Marion. That was hilarious.

The Rox could use more of that in-game emotion, IMO.

Steve was definitely under control when he drove to the basket (although, he did take a third step that wasn't called :) ). The main thing is that he knew what he wanted to to and executed it.

The highlight of the night for me was the little dance of emotion after the block on Marion. That was hilarious.

The Rox could use more of that in-game emotion, IMO.

I think I read about that block, but I thought they said it was on Stoudamire? Are you talking about the block Stevie had?

-----

I just watched the nba.com highlights. Oh man, that drive by Stevie was a thing of beauty.

Edited by lockmat

Yea It was good to see him take it to the rack, and get back on defense. Anyone been having trouble watching the games lately. I have uverse and the last two have been blacked out on FSN, and Sometimes if I just restart the system it will eventually show but the last two games after numerous restarts it would not work.

• 3 months later...

Dang, what took us so long to get this topic going again?!? The Rockets are all my coworkers and I can talk about. I can't wait for tonights game, I'd love to stick it to the Mavs! This team does still have some work cut out for it, but it's nice to see us winning again like we did in the championship years. Way to go Adelman and Morey!

Do y'all remember this one?

Edited by ProHouston

Dangit, work comp won't let me see the picture.

So what do yall think about tonight's game? If we win, does it mean any less b/c they're w/o Dirk?

I don't think so. We're w/o Yao. And who cares, a win is a win, and they're still stacked w/ plenty of tallent.

I guess beating New Orleans by 20 wasn't enough. (although we did have yao :)