Sunoco Headquarters Moves To Sugar Land

houstonsemipro

I never really thought of Sunoco having any facilities outside the mid-eastern states (OH-PA-NJ) but I see that we have 2 of thier chemical plants here in Texas as well as a terminal.

The jobs are definately welcome.

I thought the same thing about Hess until I moved to Texas. The only place I've ever seen Hess stations is in New York and New Jersey -- but then I moved to Texas, and there was a big Hess logo on the building next to the Doubetree.

For all I know there could be a Sinclair office in Houston. (For those who don't know, Sinclair Oil operates mainly in Montana, the Dakotas, and the plains. Their logo is, appropriately enough, a dinosaur.)

I thought the same thing about Hess until I moved to Texas. The only place I've ever seen Hess stations is in New York and New Jersey -- but then I moved to Texas, and there was a big Hess logo on the building next to the Doubetree.

For all I know there could be a Sinclair office in Houston. (For those who don't know, Sinclair Oil operates mainly in Montana, the Dakotas, and the plains. Their logo is, appropriately enough, a dinosaur.)

I've seen Gulf stations on the east coast. I guess after Gulf was acquired by Chevron they sold off the name and logo to some independent operator.

Yeah Hess is a huge gulf operator. One of my favorites of the non-majors. Most of thier offices are in One Allen Center, which I will be visiting later.

It is great for Sugar Land. The employees relocating will love it here, it is a wonderful community. Does anyone know what relocation company is helping the employees moving to Sugar Land?

Patsy from Sugar Land

INCENTIVES APPROVED, SUNOCO MOVES TO SUGAR LAND

SUGAR LAND (fortbendcounty.org) ? It is official; Sunoco Logistics Partners LP is on its way to Texas. All incentive agreements have received final approval and have been executed by the company, the City of Sugar Land, Fort Bend County and the levee improvement district. They are all for ten-year terms.

The company will relocate its western division headquarters from Tulsa, Okla., by February 2006. The move will bring 149 jobs to Sugar Land. The company has leased approximately 46,000 square feet from Fluor Daniel at the Lake Pointe Plaza complex.

• The title was changed to Sunoco Headquarters Moves To Sugar Land

Archived