So What Quote Descibes Forumers Here?

texasboy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here you go Ashikaga.....

"Do they have the same things in Houston as they do here in Beaumont ?"

You gotta get out more, you don't live on planet Nematoid, you are only 90 miles from H-town, c'mon chief ! <_<:lol:

I couldn't have thought of a better saying myself. You're absolutely correct. Someday I'll take a drive over there when I have the resources.

I couldn't have thought of a better saying myself. You're absolutely correct. Someday I'll take a drive over there when I have the resources.

How much is a Greyhound ticket? Like $13? You might be able to catch a morning bus one way and an afternoon bus the other and just make a day trip out of it.

...never said I was "so" anything...cept' maybe Liberal. :rolleyes:

B)

Liberal? :o Then are we to assume you are an ammoral, unpatriotic, flag burning, anti-American Bush hater?!!! Get to a church (must be Christian, the others don't work) before it's too late!!!! :lol:

Don't know. Can't remember when his last post was. I miss arguing with him.

you bad scary men ran him off......shame on you ! :)

I remember back in 1972 a one-way bus ticket from Beaumont to Houston was $3 (three) dollars.

Now, how in the world can you remember that, and not recall that Tom's and Lance's snacks are available here in Houston ? ;)

Exactly. I just thought that one would have went over people's heads. You should have went ahead and inserted Chicago.

;)

How about this one people?

"I'm from LA, and I can tell you Houston is not that bad."

Damn it, a dose of reality. I was just told I mention LA to much from a friend.

you bad scary men ran him off......shame on you ! :)

Now, how in the world can you remember that, and not recall that Tom's and Lance's snacks are available here in Houston ? ;)

I haven't been to Houston enough to know what kind of snacks are sold there.

I'm at an age (47) where I'm looking back on the pleasant memories of my life. One of them is the time that I lived in Houston (1962-64). All of you have done well in updating me as to the places that I remember from back then, if they still exist or not. The way that I understand your topic, I lived on what you call The East End.

I'm at an age (47) where I'm looking back on the pleasant memories of my life. One of them is the time that I lived in Houston (1962-64). All of you have done well in updating me as to the places that I remember from back then, if they still exist or not. The way that I understand your topic, I lived on what you call The East End.

Dammit, I forgot about the whole (1962-64) thing. Wait, didn't I quote that already, I have to go look up there again. I think I see it. :lol:

Do you think that 1962-64 might be a good new username for me? Were you around during those years?

I wasn't even a gleam in my father's eye back then. I was born in 1970. I am sure everyone would know who it was if you changed your name to 1962-64. :lol:

Don't know. Can't remember when his last post was. I miss arguing with him.

Occasionally, I see him posting replies on "Houston Strategies". Same stuff as here, blames everything wrong in America on high property taxes.

Maybe, he got upset that nmainguy kept forcing him to look in the mirror.

Ashikaga, I am 47 and have lived in Houston most of my life. I was not even in elementary school in 1962-64). You must have an amazing memory. I'm lucky to remember things from the 70's & 80's. Heck.. I'm having problems remembering things that have happened in the past 5 years.... :blink:

Liberal? :o Then are we to assume you are an ammoral, unpatriotic, flag burning, anti-American Bush hater?!!! Get to a church (must be Christian, the others don't work) before it's too late!!!! :lol:

west:

That's a baby killing, gay homosexual, ammoral, unpatriotic, flag burning, anti-American Bush hater to you, Bub!!!

B)

QUOTE(RedScare Posted Yesterday, 06:32 PM)

Occasionally, I see him posting [kjb] replies on "Houston Strategies". Same stuff as here, blames everything wrong in America on high property taxes.

Maybe, he got upset that nmainguy kept forcing him to look in the mirror.

It seems he dissapears every once in awhile if things hit too close to home for him in here-and I've seen many of you holding up that same mirror. ;)

BTW-anyone want to bet he's still reading us?

B)

"gay homosexual" that is either an oxymoron, or you are just an extremely happy man. :P:lol:

I think I heard Pat Robenson say "gay homosexuals" when he was trying to pray away a hurricane or to have god clear the SC of some of the more moderate justices. So I guess in regards to the Reverand Pat, you may have got the oxy"moron" portion correct.

As for me, yeah-I'm just one happy man!!! :D

B)

I think I heard Pat Robenson say "gay homosexuals" when he was trying to pray away a hurricane or to have god clear the SC of some of the more moderate justices. So I guess in regards to the Reverand Pat, you may have got the oxy"moron" portion correct.

As for me, yeah-I'm just one happy man!!! :D

B)

Pat's dumbass did say that, Pat is a flea on the Tick of humanity. He's a goofball with no importance to society, he is getting old and senile and the things he has said in the past 6 to 7 months is proof to it.

Archived