Spectacular Hotel/Condo Project Rising

Guest nefarious

Guest nefarious

view1dayoverall4dd.jpg

The old Dallas Hilton gets a massive redo by KIMPTON HOTELS (San Francisco) and luxury lofts, villas and a soaring high-rise condo tower are all part of the deal too! Luxurious Penthouses will top out at a staggering nine floors above the din of Central Expressway and the Dart tracks. With views of the spectacular downtown Dallas and the soon to be built, $200,000,000.00 George W. Bush Presidential Library located just across the Central Expressway canyon on the old Mrs. Baird's Bread Factory site, this hip project is sure to be a hit in an already sizzling pocket of urban redux.

This project is on the rise now with construction cranes a humming and a soaring above the expressway. This is an awesome location next to Mockingbird Station, The Dart, SMU, Presidential Library, access to everything. This project is going to sell out FAST!

Is W's presidential library going to be in Dallas? I wasn't aware that the decision of where it was going to be built had been made yet....

If so, his "I'm a West Texan" line is clearly an exaggeration. If he was truly a West-Texan, wouldn't he have wanted his library in Lubbock? And besides, isn't the drinking better in Lubbock than Dallas?

view1dayoverall4dd.jpg

The old Dallas Hilton gets a massive redo by KIMPTON HOTELS (San Francisco) and luxury lofts, villas and a soaring high-rise condo tower are all part of the deal too! Luxurious Penthouses will top out at a staggering nine floors above the din of Central Expressway and the Dart tracks. With views of the spectacular downtown Dallas and the soon to be built, $200,000,000.00 George W. Bush Presidential Library located just across the Central Expressway canyon on the old Mrs. Baird's Bread Factory site, this hip project is sure to be a hit in an already sizzling pocket of urban redux.

This project is on the rise now with construction cranes a humming and a soaring above the expressway. This is an awesome location next to Mockingbird Station, The Dart, SMU, Presidential Library, access to everything. This project is going to sell out FAST!

I mean no offense, but are you on crack when you write this stuff? Staggering nine floors??? Soaring high-rise?? I know that Dallas has taller buildings than 9 floors.

Guest nefarious
I mean no offense, but are you on crack when you write this stuff? Staggering nine floors??? Soaring high-rise?? I know that Dallas has taller buildings than 9 floors.

I bet you HATE Donald Trump, don't you?

• The title was changed to Spectacular Hotel/Condo Project Rising

Archived