Luxurious Turtle Creek Towers To Rise

Guest nefarious

Guest nefarious

render024xj.jpg

Dallas continues it's booming construction onslaught against the sky with a newly added contender. Located at 3535 North Hall in the midst Dallas' ultra luxury avenue of sky-rise living, the famous Turtle Creek Boulevard Corridor.

Offset Twin Towers of Luxury soaring twenty-eight floors above gorgeous LEE PARK! A development of Sunshine, these dual spires of luxury living come with only one downside...for SENIORS ONLY!

Occupancy is slated for Late 2007. A beautiful 3 story mid-century modern office building will bee torn down to make way for the towers. Too bad! This little gem of a building has fabulous treetop penthouse offices with walkout terraces. Progress will end the life of this beloved pint size office building with million dollar park views.

If your old and fabulous and got money to burn, The Sterling - that's what they are calling it - will be lifting those blue bird hair do's into the blue Dallas sky.

From Pierce Alman, the owner of the building and Sunrise Senior Living Residences and

http://www.thesterlingturtlecreek.com/

and the billboard erected on the site.

I was going to lease the penthouse of the little office building but I was too late.

While this seams like an exciting project, we (meaning those at the Dallas Architecture Forum) are scratching our heads. We haven't heard about this one. Someone just posted this on the Dallas Architecture Forum but questions whether it is real or not. Where did this information come from?

Guest nefarious

HUH? Didn't I just tell you all where it came from? You even quoted it. Drive by the lot and see for yourself. They have already fenced off the place, have a billboard announcing the project, and have completely moved all the tenants out of 3535 Hall office building and stripped the building down in preparation for its distruction.

I even got the brochure and sells pitch from the developer already. My mom in Nebraska did too, heh heh. She's pissed.

While this seams like an exciting project, we (meaning those at the Dallas Architecture Forum) are scratching our heads. We haven't heard about this one. Someone just posted this on the Dallas Architecture Forum but questions whether it is real or not. Where did this information come from?

And what? Every development has to go by you guys first? Too funny!

Moving on up (from DMN in July '04)

Long a stalwart of the residential-real-estate scene, Allie Beth Allman is becoming an Uptown girl. She and her husband, Pierce Allman, and partner Kyle Crews have formed Allie Beth Urban to focus on the sale of luxury condos, townhomes and lofts in the Uptown, Turtle Creek and downtown areas.

"Lots of Park Cities empty-nesters are moving into the center city, and Allie Beth and I look forward to assisting on both sides of the transactions," Kyle says.

Side note: I wonder if this Pierce Allman is the same Pierce Allman that was standing outside of the TSBD on the morning Kennedy was shot and was asked by Oswald if he knew where the nearest phone was...

Allie Beth Allman website projects

Guest nefarious
The rendering on the website is different from this rendering. What gives, Nef? Is this another lie?

I don't know spacey, I got my image from the brouchure package the sent me. The website is a different side of the building too. Jerk.

This project looks good enough to EAT! However, the location is quite tight with several other skyscrapers right next door. No downtown views here unless you buy the penthouse. But who would live in anything but the penthouse anyway! What am I saying!

This is great stuff...Turtle Creek is finally (to my expectations) growing in the manner that it should.

It's just a matter of time before I start building in Turtle Creek....imagine the hiest form of luxury living at its best!

CD Allen On Turtle Creek

Well, at least you admit it.

BTW, you misspelled 'heist'. :D

Unfortunently this is the wrong rendering for the Surise Senior home. As some of us suspected at the Dallas Forum, this is not the correct rendering and project. Sunrise is just now having some informational discussions on floor plans etc. Here's the link to the building that has been posted called Glass House in Denver.

http://www.glasshousedenver.com/

Archived