Alexan Memorial: Multifamily At 5004 Memorial Dr.

New multifamily building proposed by Trammell Crow residential for the area bounded by Memorial, Sandman, Scotland and Reinerman St. Currently listed on the Planning Commission Agenda's Spreadsheet. http://mycity.houstontx.gov/plattrackerreports/rptDraftAgendaItems.aspx

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sandman+St,+Houston,+TX+77007/@29.7635894,-95.4126925,258m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8640c74b3214cd73:0xc8d1c02665434a86!8m2!3d29.771178!4d-95.411564

30061867528_41cb94224c_o.png

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Definitely some activity here.  There is now construction equipment on-site.  Also, looks like several trees have been taken out in the past few days.  I guess we'll know more if the existing building comes down soon... really looking forward to this project.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ekdrm2d1 said:

Is that Alexan Memorial?

Now I'm confused but it was this part of Memorial I circled in red,( not sure how far back they demoed) so it might be Alexan Memorial because the side street is Sandman but the topic I but it on mentions Bayou Park Apartments which were demolished.

h5PblP8.jpg

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, hindesky said:

Now I'm confused but it was this part of Memorial I circled in red,( not sure how far back they demoed) so it might be Alexan Memorial because the side street is Sandman but the topic I but it on mentions Bayou Park Apartments which were demolished.

h5PblP8.jpg

Yes, this is the Alexan development, just west of Shepherd.  The Nitya Capital acquisition (& site of future tower) will be at the Bayou Park Apartments, which is just east of Shepherd — actually just east of St. Thomas H.S.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...