4411 San Felipe: Office Building At 4411 San Felipe St.

The D in DC is Davis. It’s a collaboration with his business partner Robert Contranaous (sp?). On a related note, I know some people don’t like his designs but are there quality issues too? I’m shocked at how low some of his resale’s are like the Astoria which has high end finishes and units in the 450 per sq ft range which seems really low compared to other recent construction. His builder, GT Leech, is same one who built the ultra expensive The River Oaks. 

3 hours ago, db650 said:

The D in DC is Davis. It’s a collaboration with his business partner Robert Contranaous (sp?). On a related note, I know some people don’t like his designs but are there quality issues too? I’m shocked at how low some of his resale’s are like the Astoria which has high end finishes and units in the 450 per sq ft range which seems really low compared to other recent construction. His builder, GT Leech, is same one who built the ultra expensive The River Oaks. 

Roberto Contreras.

http://dcpartnersusa.com/our-team/

• 3 weeks later...

4Q 2019 completion

http://dcpartnersusa.com/properties/4411-san-felipe/

Situated on San Felipe with easy access to I-610, minutes from the Galleria and Uptown Park and walking distance to River Oaks District, 4411 San Felipe offers the ideal  “park and stay” work environment. The property features three levels of Class A Office Space above high end retail.

The mixed-use mid-rise will be the future headquarters of DC Partners. Eight combined levels in the heart of Houston offers beautiful terrace space for office tenants and an easy commute from anywhere in Houston or the surrounding suburbs.

4411.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lockmat said:

Isn't it surprising this isn't a highrise?

Not really. Only retail was proposed originally,  demand for office isn't great at the moment and Randy has always owned the site - he wouldn't want to upset his new condo buyers at Arabella. ;)

21 hours ago, lockmat said:

Isn't it surprising this isn't a highrise?

not even a little surprising... this isn't a very big site to begin with, the galleria market doesn't call for nor need any sort of high rise project (besides the fact that this is going to be owner occupied), and the last thing the developer  wants to do is a build a highrise that immediately blocks the best views of the condo tower they literally just built.

20 hours ago, Urbannizer said:

Not really. Only retail was proposed originally,  demand for office isn't great at the moment and Randy has always owned the site - he wouldn't want to upset his new condo buyers at Arabella. ;)

I didn't know Randall Davis owned this site. Makes perfect sense now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...