Blue Dogs    49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5A-dS7Wbw

Who remembers the Mexican City Earthquake on September 19th, 1985, where Mexican President Miguel de la Madrid caused international outrage for blatantly refusing international aid to help, which prolonged the suffering of the victims & survivors ?

mkultra25    605

I travelled to Mexico City in 1982, when the presidential campaign was kicking into high gear, and the signs exhorting people to vote for Miguel de la Madrid were inescapable. I had gone there with a friend who had relatives that lived in the city in a multistory apartment building, and in due course we paid them a visit. When the 1985 earthquake hit, their building collapsed and they were all killed. 

Blue Dogs    49
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:29 PM, mkultra25 said:

I travelled to Mexico City in 1982, when the presidential campaign was kicking into high gear, and the signs exhorting people to vote for Miguel de la Madrid were inescapable. I had gone there with a friend who had relatives that lived in the city in a multistory apartment building, and in due course we paid them a visit. When the 1985 earthquake hit, their building collapsed and they were all killed. 

SMH. Sorry to hear about your friend & his family.