Modera Waugh: Multifamily At 716 Waugh Dr.

swtsig

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question for the group:  This building is at the  southwest corner of Waugh and D'Amico.  I am wondering about traffic flow.  If you are traveling north on Waugh you cannot turn left (west) on D'Amico.  There is no where to u-turn beyond D'Amico on northbound Waugh. Is there a way to see if the city is planning to add a turn lane to northbound Waugh at the corner of D'Amico.  Otherwise, they will be directing. a tremendous amount of traffic into the neighborhood west of the new building.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Bob said:

Question for the group:  This building is at the  southwest corner of Waugh and D'Amico.  I am wondering about traffic flow.  If you are traveling north on Waugh you cannot turn left (west) on D'Amico.  There is no where to u-turn beyond D'Amico on northbound Waugh. Is there a way to see if the city is planning to add a turn lane to northbound Waugh at the corner of D'Amico.  Otherwise, they will be directing. a tremendous amount of traffic into the neighborhood west of the new building.

The drawing that @Paco Jones included only shows the building front view and it shows an entry and exist on to Waugh. I wonder if he knows if there is also and exit/entry on Rosine St.?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Modera Waugh: Multifamily At 716 Waugh Dr.
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hindesky said:

Associated Concrete Contractors worker I talked with said the concrete/rebar floors are done. Metal framing with smaller concrete floors from 8th floor up. He also said they got the contract to do 3 more jobs including the Fairfield Waugh and they should be starting in the next 3 months on some of them.

https://www.associatedconcretecontractors.com

WzBKc3Y.jpg

J2qEPu7.jpg

FqIFuZI.jpg

Did he mention if Fairfield was one of the 3 starting in the next few months? Great reporting!

• Like 2