Gas Station Near N. Loop W. And N. Durham Dr.

About 2 weeks ago, I noticed fencing had gone up around the Shell station near the corner of N Durham Drive and N Loop West. Within a few days, equipment had been brought to the site and the station was demolished. I haven't had the chance to take any pictures of the activity, but they have removed almost all of the building above ground and are now working on removing the remaining structure underground. Does anyone know if there is a project scheduled to go up on this site? (If this topic has been touched upon in another thread, it would be great if someone could link it here.)                           

Here is the site: https://goo.gl/maps/iCPmBW81wcq

• 2 months later...

A little anti-climatic, but it looks like they tore down the old Shell only to put up a new sign that indicates a Shell "Checkout" will be rising on this corner. The sign also says "coming soon", so who knows when it will happen. If construction goes up as quickly as they tore it down, I'd say maybe 1-2 months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Gas Station Near The Corner Of N. Durham Dr. And N. Loop W.
  • The title was changed to Gas Station Near N. Loop W. And N. Durham Dr.

Archived