10X Living 15th St. Flats: Multifamily At 1202 W. 15th St.

Urbannizer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, cspwal said:

This photo makes it look tall and imposing, but in a good way for an urban environment

According to Nextdoor, the combination of this, and the restructuring of Shepherd and Durham to 3 lanes with bike and pedestrian lanes, is going to cause a traffic apocalypse, with 7 hour waits to get 3 blocks, cats mating with dogs, and general anarchy. Toss in the proposed road diet for 11th, and the world will end. I seriously doubt that will happen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...

Two big cranes at work today here. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a good spot to get a picture of the cranes. Not sure if they were taking down the tower crane, since I haven't driven that way in a week or more.

• Like 3

On 4/14/2020 at 6:22 PM, Ross said:

Two big cranes at work today here. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a good spot to get a picture of the cranes. Not sure if they were taking down the tower crane, since I haven't driven that way in a week or more.

Crane is gone and brick is going up.

joxWNUh.jpg

gJaNHn4.jpg

oW0Oaqh.jpg

• Like 8

• The title was changed to Broadstone 15th Street Flats at N. Shepherd Dr. & W. 15th
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Broadstone 15th Street Flats: Multifamily at N. Shepherd Dr. & W. 15th
  • The title was changed to Broadstone 15th St. Flats: Multifamily At N. Shepherd Dr. & W. 15th
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Broadstone 15th St. Flats: Multifamily At 1202 W. 15th St.
  • 3 months later...
On 5/11/2021 at 4:19 PM, hindesky said:

15th Street Flats (10X Living 15th Street Flats) was sold last October. 

"Cardone Capital, an Aventura, Fla.-based investment firm led by Grant Cardone," purchased the residential property at 1414 N Shepherd Dr.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/real-estate/article/Florida-investor-buys-Heights-apartment-portfolio-16501559.php

Does anyone have any insight about the new management since it was sold? 

• The title was changed to 10X Living 15th St. Flats: Multifamily At 1202 W. 15th St.