Twitter1

Lifetime Fitness Greenway Plaza

What exactly are they doing here?  They removed the whole superstructure above the garage (the framework for it was still visible in the second photo in the top post here), but then work seems to have stopped.  Are they rebuilding it?  Or extending the garage taller?  Or something else entirely?

They have started assembling another crane near the work site. They've had police directing traffic as trucks carrying pieces like this back into the area between Lakewood Church and the parking garage next door.

Edited by CaptainJilliams
Removing picture

Haven’t had the time with the holidays to really get some pictures, but a lot has been happening.

They have already started putting the new siding up and you can see the design really start to take shape. I’m liking it with the minor nitpick being the color. If they keep it how it is, it’s fine, but I’m hoping they paint it white or a lighter shade.

1B14220C-FC21-4D67-98B2-A9E805804C78.jpeg

• Like 1

Helped a blind man through the construction zone earlier this week. Sidewalk was closed, so he was forced to walk near traffic.  I helped guide his path. Just to make sure!

FWjZMO1.jpg

24ohQQb.jpg

XtRAkd8.jpg

JXuJvEj.jpg

oBozPxD.jpg

GgD2eFh.jpg

• Like 1

The scene from this morning, the exterior is coming together. They are also painting the lower garage portion a light brown to go with the color scheme.

9FF11083-CE25-40B3-97C7-F0B4C4697C63.jpeg

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Billboard on 59 & Buffalo Speedway.

DBo3atq.jpg

Edited by ekdrm2d1
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

The rumor I've herd from a friend mine who's going to work at the club is that it should opening on September 12th. They're staff and not involved in the design/construction of the club, so I can't say for sure if that's a solid date, but they seem to think that's the opening day.

Edited by jermh
  • Like 1