1122 W 19th Street in Shady Acres.

l5SXdn3.jpg

AQZi0lN.jpg
Photo from Zillow

From Loopnet listing:

Lot Size     20,800 - 44,005 SF

no restrictions residential, commercial, restaurant, bar
23,200 sf with additional 20,805 available 1130 w 19th
3500 sf warehouse currently rented at 3500 on a month to month. 2 other buildings totaling 2600sf 1130 w 19th available for total of 44,005 sf

Great location for town homes, restaurant, bar or office building.

Posted (edited)

From Community Impact's Demo Monday article (they're picking up where Swamplot left off on reporting demolitions in Houston. Instead of daily reports, it's a round-up of all demos from the previous week).

Listed on the interactive map of demolition permits issued is this property. This property may still become Dog Bar HTX.

From the map:

• Permit Name: *GREEN Tower Dev LLC
  • Permit No.: 19047903
  • Permit Demolition Address:  1130 W 19th St 77008
  • Description: Demo Bld/Sewer Disc (SHED Only)
  • Type: Commercial

https://communityimpact.com/houston/city-county/2019/05/20/demo-monday-slate-heights-apartment-project-and-more-houston-demolition-permit-activity-may-13-17/

Edited by CrockpotandGravel

Posted (edited)

The name of this property under development from Green Tower Development has changed.

The name is not Dog Bar HTX but Dog Worx HTX or DogWorx HTX. 

http://dogworx.com/

It's located at 1122 W 19th St. And it will be a dog park and dog bar, co-working space, boarding, daycare, vet, and cafe.

Updated renderings

ozNXUuJ.jpg

9sXCXBv.jpg

I like the elevated patio above the "park" portion. Could probably use some shade for the summer months but otherwise very neat concept. 

image.png.74a6db64ddb068f21ec0191fa663be7f.png

The Proposed development looks different than the original drawings. Is this legit what it will look like? Looks like the size of a Top Golf facility. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, bford10 said:

RPlaGNP.jpg
(direct link to non-compressed, full-sized image: site link, imgur link)

The Proposed development looks different than the original drawings. Is this legit what it will look like? Looks like the size of a Top Golf facility. 

Thanks! I didn't see the proposed rendering for DogWorx HTX, 1122 W 19th St in Houston.

I thought it was strange there was a large empty space on my end followed by name of the project. My ad-blocker must have considered it spam or an ad.

But yes, this is what it will look like, I assume. It takes up the surrounding lots listed in Loopnet and the demolition permit filed.

Also the original renderings posted last year are the same as the one posted to DogWorx HTX's new site under their new name. The renderings didn't show the entire property in full, only portions. For a business to be a everything-in-one place as DogWorx HTX is proposing, it has to be large. And large it is.

From their Instagram:

DogWorx HTX will be:

CoWorking | Boarding | DayCare | Veterinary | Grooming| Dog Bar & Park | Coffee Shop

https://www.instagram.com/dogworxhtx/

The only difference in the renderings from last year and the newer ones uploaded this year is the previous business name was removed from the images.

• Like 1