Who Is The Home Builder

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, that would be it, it was my friends dad's house and they recently sold it, but I haven't been able to find anything. I will have to check the clerk site.

The house design like it should be by a river or something. Could it be a life forms home?

Lot was sold in 1982 by Woodlands Development Corp to CTC Enterprises. That's all I found on the potential builder. The property isn't showing up in the appraisal district site for some reason.

Thank you for the info Ross. I know it was built in 1982, and sold around 1987, but that's it. I couldn't find it on the appraisal district site either. Did you get the info you had from the county clerk? I was unable to search those records for some reason.

16 hours ago, powelowe said:

Thank you for the info Ross. I know it was built in 1982, and sold around 1987, but that's it. I couldn't find it on the appraisal district site either. Did you get the info you had from the county clerk? I was unable to search those records for some reason.

Yes, I used the County clerk site. It has a feature to search by lot and block that gave me records, as well as images of the documents.

I tried searching-but nothing would come up, I must be doing something wrong. Could you post the link to where you searched? Thank you.

Also, since it was mentioned, I recall the garage door had "CTC" written on the inside of it with :) drawn like that (vertically) inside the C's. 

Here's the link to the search https://gov.kofiletech.us/tx-montgomery/ Click on the search button, login as guest, accept the terms, then there's a page with a choice to "Search public records". That's what I used. The property is Block 2 lot 39, which is what I used. It's also in section 14. The subdivision name wasn't really necessary, and if more than one property is returned for the block/lot combination, there's enough information to find the specific one you are looking for.

• The title was changed to Who Is The Home Builder

Archived