High-Rises At The Astorian At 2500 Summer St.

Triton

Anyone know if this is an actual project? Couldn't find it on HAIF but doesn't mean it doesn't exist here. This is from Cisneros Design Studio. Is this even at the Astorian? Looks like that general area.

2018-03-10 20.13.45.jpg

On 3/11/2018 at 9:38 AM, CrockpotandGravel said:

Yes, this is an actual project. I read about plans for an add-on for either residential or retail for Summer St next to The Astorian. Those plans also included extending Summer St. Look at the Studemont Junction or Lower Heights District threads and there are renderings with the Summer Street extention in it and a layout of a proposed development.

Hmmm. So we don't exactly have a dedicated thread for these highrises?

I guess what I'm hinting at, is if anyone has a better place for this, I can move it there. Also, would appreciate if someone had a better name for this development. This is simply an Astorian add-on?

• The title was changed to High-Rises at The Astorian (2500 Summer St)
  • 2 years later...

Hello everyone, this is Joe and I am one of the owners of the Astorian. I wanted to jump in this thread just in case some of our clients saw this post and for some reason thought that the views at the venue would be obstructed by any future on site construction. 

This was a conceptual project we designed in conjunction with Cisneros a few years back that will not come to fruition. 

Best, 

• The title was changed to High-Rises At The Astorian
  • The title was changed to High-Rises At The Astorian At 2500 Summer St.

Archived