"Cum on Feel the Noize" by Twisted Sister.

Now close your eyes and imagine that echoing through Minute Maid Park with tens of thousands of screaming fans.

Ummmmm, that's Quiet Riot that sings that song Cheif.

I think "Cursed Diamond" by The Black Crowes B)

The performer of the National Anthem for Thursday night's game in Houston is :drumroll: dududududududududududududududududududu.......

Diane Nichols from Muscatine, Iowa!

No kidding.

http://www.muscatinejournal.com/articles/2.../news/news3.prt

EDIT:

Oh my! I'm so sorry. That's an old article from one of last year's regular season games. I should have known better after the article referred to the Cubs. I thought it was a typo.

Edited by KimberlySayWhat

Game 3: Michael McDonald

Game 4: ?

Game 5: Big & Rich

Just heard it on the radio. The game 4 performer got by me. We'll know sooner or later.

WTF!!!! Big & Rich is singing the National Anthem in Houston?!!!! I hope Paul Wall commits a drive-by! What does Big & Rich have to do with Houston, anyway? William Hung has more respect for the job than Big & Rich!

And I would LOVE to see Janet sing the anthem for us! Seriously! " :o ...And the LAND of the FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... (insert nipple slip here) "

Oh, and here's a couple songs for da Astros Jukebox on da White Sox:

Ying Yang Twins "Wait"

AC/DC " TNT"

David Bowie "Fame"

Afroman "Because I got High"

Green Day "Brain Stew"

Twisted Sister "I wanna Rock" (what's up with HAIF and Twisted Sister? :lol: )

Lil Keke "SouthSide"

and my personal favorite, 30 foot fall "F*ck y'all, We're from Texas"

What does Big & Rich have to do with Houston, anyway?
Probably more than Michael McDonald and Jon Secada. If the Astros lose tonight and tomorrow, we won't have to listen to Big & Rich. Needless to say, I hope we have to listen to Big & Rich.
Gawd. Certainly isn't the Super Bowl, is it?

Yeah, well, I like Josh Groban, but their other choice, Lou Rawls, isn't exactly all that impressive either. But he is at least a Chicago native, I think.

I would have chosen Houston's Kenny Rogers, Destiny's Child/or Beyonce (I know, typical) and Kelly Clarkson (not a Houstonian, but a Texan). I like Kelly, the people like Kelly and she's talented. I would also have gotten Clint in place of those Big and Rich goofballs.

I wonder who will sing "God Bless America".

The Paul Wall song names all the players and the year. The Chamillionaire song doesn't. So ten years from now, when the Astros are in the play-offs, they'll be able to resurrect Chamillionaire's song - but not Paul Wall's.

I'm sure Chamillionaire's producers did this for one reason.. money.

Edited by Jeebus

ooh ooh i got another one:

"please, please, please, let me get what i want" - the smiths B)

ooh ooh me too!

re: forcing us to keep the roof open:

"A dreaded sunny day So I meet you at the cemetery gates..." (The Smiths, of course) :P

I think "boy with a thorn in his side" is more appropriate. :lol:;)
ooh ooh me too!

re: forcing us to keep the roof open:

"A dreaded sunny day So I meet you at the cemetery gates..." (The Smiths, of course) :P

y'all are awesome :lol:

i have changed my mind, however - i think it should now be: "Panic"

hell, i could come up with a zillion appropriate smiths songs! (i started something i couldn't finish...i know it's over...paint a vulgar picture...) :rolleyes:

Edited by sevfiv

For next year, I think the Astros need a season-long theme and I think it should be "We're Not Going to Take It" by that '80s/or maybe '70s group (was it KISS?)

twisted sister...argh :lol:

Edited by sevfiv