couldnt have said it better myself MidtownCoog.

I dont care - didnt care about Beltran - I was disapointed when I heard of us getting rid of Kent though, his bat sure couldnt hurt now, but hey the Stros's are doing well - so I wont knock a good thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
If the Astros ever, Ever, EVER think about playing "Don't Stop Believing" as a theme song I think I would become a Cardinals fan. Or anything close to resembling that gay and wimpy song.

I remember that cool little tune they had back in the 80's.

What straight and manly song do you suggest?

Wait, from my dancin days I remember Big balls in cowtown. But I guess the pertinent question is, Were we ever a cowtown?

Go Stros

When FOX did their video intro last weekend, it was set to ELO's "Hold On Tight To Your Dreams", which I thought was pretty cool and also appropriate.

Somehow, I think I am dating myself with this choice. :unsure:

Dating yourself is not a bad choice. At least its easy to say goodnight.

I'm still trying to think of one. I really do like "What a Feeling". It perfectly describes the mood of the city right now. Local rapper Chamillionaire has his own Astros anthem out right now, but it's not something you hear and want jump up and scream "Yeah! Right on!" to. At least it doesn't have that effect on me. If they win the World Series, I hope they can manage to be more creative and play something other than "We Are the Champions".