Sorry guys, but the way Astros looking, the Braves will move on to the next round. Sorry.

I hate such a negative attitude out of you people! Its sickening!

I can't wait for the Braves to get their butts whooped so we can all laugh at them too (and I mean yes I know Clemmons is sick but give him a break he's ONLY human) and I heard about Ken Caminanti (sp??) passing away so that will affect the team (or make them stronger) since he had many friends on the Astro's team.

The Braves MAY be a better ballteam but in my opinion their attitude and fans attitude suck

• Like 1

(This is so sad on so many levels. Many prayers for his family today.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HoustonChronicle.com -- http://www.HoustonChronicle.com | Section: Front page

Oct. 11, 2004, 3:39PM

Former Astro Ken Caminiti dead at 41 of apparent heart attack

By ROSANNA RUIZ, Houston Chronicle

As the Astros prepare for tonight's crucial playoff game, the sudden death of former teammate Ken Caminiti is no doubt weighing on them.

Caminiti, a former Houston Astros third baseman and National League Most Valuable Player whose career came crashing down under the burden of drug and legal problems, died of a massive heart attack in New York late Sunday, his agent confirmed. He was 41.

Today Astros owner Drayton McLane Jr. expressed sadness and said Caminiti had gained the respect of his teammates for his accomplishments as a player and his passion for the game.

• Like 1

HOUSTON WINS!!  Astros en route to the NLCS...while the Braves pack their tommyhawks and Furcal goes to Jail.  Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

As the song goes, "Na na na na...na na na na....HEY HEY HEY GOOOOOODBYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!

As you were saying guy who was from Atlanta/Dallas...

NA NA NA..NA NA NA...HEY HEY HEY GOOOOOOOOODBYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

(btw, my brother called a St.Louis radio station and told them he shouted out for his hometown boys the Astros and the radio station DJ talked shi* with him (back and forth playing around) :)

My brother had the number on redial and the DJ said "your caller #4" (my brother almost accidently WON tickets to the St.Louis/Astros game! LOL!!!!!)

NA NA NA...NA NA NA..HEY HEY HEY GOOOOOOOODBYE!!!!

astrosvsbraves.jpg

Uh oh. You know what i smell.. boo boo

NOW we're starting to suck again! its horrible!

What did BAGWELL DO ON BASE?! He tried to steal 2nd or 3rd with Beltran already on???? WTF?!

oh man its a nightmare watching these guys! If I wanted drama I'd watch the Lifetime network! If I wanted comedy I'd turn to Comedy Central. C'mon this is the playoffs not a run of the mill game!

Go back to embarrassing us AFTER the season!

What do they care? They got money even FOR playing badly!

I'll post all the ones I got, I was in the Dug out today! It was so exciting!

Thanks Montrose :)

HOW COOL!!! BTW!!

How loud was the decibal level?

also what is that rag they always swing?

We need to do something uniquely Texan going to a ball game ;) like the Braves and their stupid chopping!

I think several factors will come into play when it come to that...

This year they already had record attendence on a "decent" record. Many give credit to The Rocket and Pettitte for that.

IF, and I say IF, Beltran signs up, the attendence records will have to make a determination whether or not they will give him a fat check. It's just not the attendence, but all the cash that people spend at a park on avg. will make the major difference.

I attended 30-40 games this year, as opposed to 10-20 games last year....so the numbers could bear that out, considering I spent ALOT of money on those overpriced beer.

Ricco.