What Kind Of Area Is Montrose?

Well yes there are non-Catholic-Christians. You could be Christian Reform, different types of Christianity belief's exist.

No I said "are there non-Christian Catholics?" When you say Catholic Christian you are being redundant. All Catholics are Christians. Oh, I guess I'm just nit-picking.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I said "are there non-Christian Catholics?" When you say Catholic Christian you are being redundant. All Catholics are Christians. Oh, I guess I'm just nit-picking.

No, there aren't any non-Christian Catholics, just Hypocritical ones. Pass the wine and wafers already, it is time to P-A-R-T-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-Y-Y-Y !!!

No, I agree. Its no different than saying that someone is a gay homosexual. "Gay-mo" perhaps? :P

Is it just me, or is there a high percentage of homos who come to this board to tell everyone they are homos?

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I never come on this board saying I love puzy.

Sheesh!

Who really cares where you take it?

Apparently the gentleman who started this thread cares.

Do you object when men talk about their wives or girlfriends? Seems like they do that quite often.

Why, oh why must straight people flaunt their heterosexuality?

Is it just me, or is there a high percentage of homos who come to this board to tell everyone they are homos?

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I never come on this board saying I love puzy.

Sheesh!

Who really cares where you take it?

YIKES! Midtown-lighten up. Maybe you should do some demographics on this forum. Let us know how many "breeders" [like you] there are and how many "homos" [as you so crudley put it] there are.

B)

I really don't care, just making an observation.

I surf a lot of message boards, and it seems to come up here a lot. I never see it on the other boards I frequent.

It's just funny to see all the "I am gay" replies.

Why? Becuase you NEVER see an "I'm a Breeder" thread.

Like it or not, the world needs Breeders!

Main Entry: 1ho

Hey caddy, I live in Shady Acres, and it is probably in your price range, but I want to warn you that there are more glbt's here than any other part of the city. You wouldn't know it, but they are everywhere. Stay away, far, far away.......

I am gonna have to "flaunt " my heterosexuality for just a second. I am not up to date on my "gay lingo", what the hell does "GLBT" mean ? Please enlighten me. B)

Do you object when men talk about their wives or girlfriends? Seems like they do that quite often.

I'll object to that. There's nothing worse than a co-worker asking you if you think his wife is "hot" when clearly the answer is no. Why would you ask a question like that? Why would you care what other people think of your wife? You married her for crying out loud - don't you think its a little late to be asking for opinions?

One day I'm going to tell one of these guys the truth just to see what they'll do..

I'll object to that. There's nothing worse than a co-worker asking you if you think his wife is "hot" when clearly the answer is no. Why would you ask a question like that? Why would you care what other people think of your wife? You married her for crying out loud - don't you think its a little late to be asking for opinions?

One day I'm going to tell one of these guys the truth just to see what they'll do..

Just tell them, " I'm not so sure, since I only really get to see her from behind, when i'm taggin her !"

They probably won't ask again after that.

Or, you can tell them that she has a "butterface."

Go, Breeders!

You KNOW you need us breeders.

How else are you going to get fresh meat and new recruits?

A lot of my gay friends are "reformed" breeders. Have children, got married at a young age 'cuz society, family whatever told them that is the way it's done.

Man, I kinda feel sorry for those kids, though. That has to be tough to go through.

Having a "normal" childhood is hard enough these days.

Naw. They all seem to be great parents. All the kids seem to be Ok and well adjusted. Maybe a little spoiled.

People can be cruel though. We all have to go "through" something. But ultimately it's the divorce that is hardest on the kids, not the fact that they have a gay parent.

I agree.

(breeder here.. a very good breeder I might add! ;))

Calvin? Calvin Murphy is that you?

:lol:

Wheeeeeeewwwwwwww ! What did i miss here, I just got done breeding in the other room with the missus, and thought I'd see what you people were talking about now. So, how is the debate on "how Montrose is like" going ? :huh:

As you can see the debate has "evolved" somewhat.

Archived