What Car Would You Want If Money Were No Object?

Nothing but me and my Cadillac

I was wondering, if you could have ANY car, what would you get any why?

I currently drive a 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC which I purchased NEW when I was 17, and had to work 3 jobs just to pay it off, but after 8+ years, I still love it as much as I did when it was new! I'm planning to move to Houston in the next few weeks/months and since my Eldorado has 110,000+ miles on it, I might purchase a new car to go with my new lifestyle.

I don't plan (probably can't afford) any of the cars that someone says but one can still dream! I will never trade my Eldorado for any other car, but I need a new one, so I guess I'll have 2!

What is your fantasy car with money being no option? (sorry if I didn't list your favorite, but I'm going to majority) Mine would be a new Porsche Boxster, and hopefully I get one someday!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I currently drive a 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC which I purchased NEW when I was 17, and had to work 3 jobs just to pay it off, but after 8+ years, I still love it as much as I did when it was new! I'm planning to move to Houston in the next few weeks/months and since my Eldorado has 110,000+ miles on it, I might purchase a new car to go with my new lifestyle.

I don't plan (probably can't afford) any of the cars that someone says but one can still dream! I will never trade my Eldorado for any other car, but I need a new one, so I guess I'll have 2!

What is your fantasy car with money being no option? (sorry if I didn't list your favorite, but I'm going to majority) Mine would be a new Porsche Boxster, and hopefully I get one someday!

My tastes aren't that expensive. But I can't wait to get another '63 Grand Prix. Sold a gorgeous one about 3 years ago and it will be another year or so before I can replace it. Such a beautiful car. Fast too for something that large but I prefered to lean back and drive it slooooow.

Oh yeah. There is a car club in Houston (Classic Chassis Car Club). Members have all sorts of cars but Cadillacs old and new seem to be the favorite. Most of the members are gay but we don't discriminate if you are not of that persuasion. A love of cars is all that is required.

cars are generally a non-issue to me unless someone can scrape up an old international scout for me!

but really...cars=ugh, especially when one uses it for self-esteem/conspicuous consumption :rolleyes:

Come on now. Some of the old cars (and a few new) are works of art. They need to be preserved. If I have to be the caretaker of one of these rolling artworks so be it. I'm only doing it for the common good. :rolleyes:

Come on now. Some of the old cars (and a few new) are works of art. They need to be preserved. If I have to be the caretaker of one of these rolling artworks so be it. I'm only doing it for the common good. :rolleyes:

hehe...i agree with you on that point (hence the scout...) - so for real...can anyone find one for me? B)

Now if I move to Southern California, I would have a HUGE car culture....but a 1 bedroom home would cost more than $1,000,000!!!HaHaHaHa

I'm thinking of buying a per-owned 2002 Eldorado, or possibly a 'Vette.

Does anyone else have XM Satellite Radio in their vehicle? I put it in around 1 1/2 years ago, and now I can't live without it!

Here is a work of Art, and a labor of love for you folks. This is my 1972 Olds Cutlass Supreme I recently restored, full on restoration, media blasted, the whole nine yards, it has taken about a year to complete. Still a couple of tweaks to go.

14744dsc00750-med.jpg

If money were no object, I'd probably buy at least 20 cars :lol:

Nah, but mine's probably be a

-British double-decker-Bus with a DJ system upstairs

- A 2004 Audi Avant (good call, LowBrow)

- a '63 black Mustang

- a straight, Detroit Muscled-out Impala between '69 and '74

- A Lowrider- suped up '83 Pontiac Pontisere

-

My wish list:

53 Cadillac Eldorado (convertible, only way they made it)

56 Caddy DeVille 4 door hardtop (first year with no center post, very elegant car)

67 Olds Toronado Coupe (to replace the one I sold when I was 17)

62 Olds Starfire

67 Pontiac Grand Prix convertible (the only year they made a convertible Grand Prix)

Of these, the one I probably would most like to live with is the Starfire. :rolleyes:

If money were no object, I'd probably buy at least 20 cars :lol:

Nah, but mine's probably be a

-British double-decker-Bus with a DJ system upstairs

- A 2004 Audi Avant (good call, LowBrow)

- a '63 black Mustang

- a straight, Detroit Muscled-out Impala between '69 and '74

- A Lowrider- suped up '83 Pontiac Pontisere

-

Good pick on that '63 Mustang . Those are so rare, I bet you would have a really hard time finding one, even if you had Bill Gates' money. :blink:

I was thinking after I wrote that jab at DJ V, that if Bill Gates were to talk to Ford, the engineers would probably use Mr. Peabody's "wayback" machine, and go back to 1962 and build a '63 Stang for him. ^_^

BTW, can someone tell me if the pictures I posted are still working, they were fine last night, and now it is saying they can't be found.

Archived