Cant wait for this development to be completed so I can check this place out. Going to be a great addition as the area is in need of more good restaurants.

• Like 1

They put that up fast. Was at brothers tacos Thursday and nothing was there

• Like 2

Willow BBQ is apparently going to be pitmaster... it's going to be called J-M BBQ.  "Fall 2020" ( i did not read the first page before posting this, whoops)

Edited by crock
  • Like 1

I would hate to be a new restaurant in today's atmosphere. So scary.

41SkaaY.jpg

• Like 1

I suspect they are glad their delivery date wasn't March for the rodeo

• Like 2

Does anyone know what else is supposed to go on this large lot? On Bell St. there are a bunch of small concrete driveways that look like townhome driveways. Is there a residential portion?

2 hours ago, Eastdwntwn said:

Does anyone know what else is supposed to go on this large lot? On Bell St. there are a bunch of small concrete driveways that look like townhome driveways. Is there a residential portion?

I didn't see anything but parking lot on the original plans. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Eastdwntwn said:

If the driveways are on Hutchins that might be 2-3 townhomes. There's only a tiny sliver of the block that they don't control. Here's the plat for more info:

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9103

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phillip_white said:

If the driveways are on Hutchins that might be 2-3 townhomes. There's only a tiny sliver of the block that they don't control. Here's the plat for more info:

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9103 691.1 kB · 15 downloads

Thanks for sending that over. But it isn't the area that they don't control. The driveways are along bell. They seem to be too close together to be entrances to a parking lot. I will snap a picture the next time I am over there. 

19 hours ago, Sanjorade said:

Food truck parking maybe?

Too small for food trucks as they cannot block the sidewalk (also, why food trucks at a restaurant?). This appears to be a terribly implemented method of turning public street parking into private restaurant parking.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phillip_white said:

Too small for food trucks as they cannot block the sidewalk (also, why food trucks at a restaurant?). This appears to be a terribly implemented method of turning public street parking into private restaurant parking.

Was thinking food trucks mainly because of the area. Hutchins and St. E are turning into pedestrian friendly streets with more and more developments. 

6 hours ago, Sanjorade said:

Was thinking food trucks mainly because of the area. Hutchins and St. E are turning into pedestrian friendly streets with more and more developments. 

That would be a cool idea if they tried it. I guess they could be the sole alcohol vendor and make up for lost food sales that way.