welcome my dear HAIF, to the NEW TEXAS!

monarch

DGROTACUIAEDZX4.jpg

DGROTAEVYAE0Oqy.jpgDGROTAAUMAAsfWj.jpg

DGROTABUQAA3ZCm.jpg

320px-Texas_Longhorn_logo.svg.png

^^^ welcome to the NEW TEXAS.  yes, of course, we have been awaiting these newly installed and hotly anticipated renovations to the MONCRIEF NEUHAUS ATHLETICS CENTER for like decades.  nonetheless HAIF, they are finally here.  and yet, (only temporary).  for in a couple of forthcoming seasons, all of this shall be torn down and destroyed to finally make way for the long anticipated expansion/renovation of the (DKR) darryl k. royal memorial stadium south-end zone (SEZ).  however, as you may attest above, illustrations just do not lie.  the TEXAS football locker room is now the BEST IN AMERICA.  each and every football locker now boast a 43"inch tv monitor instead of the obligatory nameplates.  they also are the only football lockers that harbor pull-out AVONITE doors that actually create a cool white glow with the adjoining LED white lighting around the front entry.  each locker boasts a price tag of ($10,500) respectively.  all in all, left to come to austin, tx:  (new basketball arena, currently in the planning stages.  should be seeing the new renders/concepts this coming fall.  current prospective price tag, on or around $495mm - once the new basketball arena is up, then comes the expansion/renovation/full enclosure of the DKR SEZ - south end zone.  current prospective price tag $480mm - then comes coach tom herman's new indoor football training facility.  current prospective price tag (who knows) - further enhancements to the LONGHORN baseball field  and LONGHORN soccer stadium.  oh well, HAIF, that's all for now.... HOOK'EM!  

4 minutes ago, UtterlyUrban said:

I'm very sad to know that a state college is allowed to raise tuition every year for the math major while spending money this frivolously on a non-educational program.  Shameful.

^^^ @UtterlyUrban well, please allow me a second to brighten your day my good pal.  TEXAS LONGHORN FOOTBALL just so happens to be the richest football program in america.  so rich in fact, that they are actually able to present money ($10mm+) back to college academia upon each glorious year.  therefore, please do not waste this good morning being sad.... BE HAPPY!  

Not sure why this is in the going up section of the Houston forum. Keep Austin 170 Miles From Here.

That said, I would love to see the video of Herman getting knocked over after swinging the sledgehammer during demolition of the old lockers. He's pathetic. 

seriously-logo-new.png

^^^ whenever   150px-Logo_of_University_of_Houston_Athl   gets something newly constructed, and trust me, they are always getting something newly constructed, I AM ALWAYS THE FIRST PERSON TO JUMP OUT AND OFFER CONGRATULATIONS!  everyone here at HAIF knows that i BLEED BURNT ORANGE.  however, i am also a houstonian, and i am always overjoyed at all of the magnificent achievements of our UH cougar friends.  for some strange reason or another, it takes us forever to get things done at TEXAS.  nonetheless, whenever it is completed, you can rest assured that it shall be second to none in this country.  i just wanted to share it with you all at HAIF.  i placed it here knowing full well that at some point that our cool friend URB.. would indeed locate a proper spot for it.  nonetheless, i shall have to state that the silly season attitudes here... are indeed quite telling.  HOOK'EM

30 minutes ago, KinkaidAlum said:

Not sure why this is in the going up section of the Houston forum. Keep Austin 170 Miles From Here.

That said, I would love to see the video of Herman getting knocked over after swinging the sledgehammer during demolition of the old lockers. He's pathetic. 

google_trans.png

^^^ can be any man's best friend.  i'm certain that the "video" in question is not that difficult to locate,  TOM is our HERO!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived