Buffalo Bayou Master Plan

houstonfella

• 2 weeks later...

beautiful pic Nole23! 

I agree. Think about it; many, many parts of our fair city are just pretty. The heat and humidity may be a burden  a few months of the year but the foliage is lush and there are features like the bayous that can be very attractive when we but the effort into maintaining them properly. This park is an excellent case in point.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i went there yesterday for a photoshoot...got an amazing photo on the stairs that lead from the sunrise building down the lost lake level that no one here probably wants to see haha but it was packed with families all walking around checking it out and enjoying the beautiful weather and this beautiful new area!!! cannot wait for it to open! 

i went there yesterday for a photoshoot...got an amazing photo on the stairs that lead from the sunrise building down the lost lake level that no one here probably wants to see haha but it was packed with families all walking around checking it out and enjoying the beautiful weather and this beautiful new area!!! cannot wait for it to open! 

^^^ uuummm, why wouldn't we want to see the photo?  is it  250px-NSFW-logo.png

• Like 1

haha it was a photoshoot of a male model in speedo and goggles but super cool and when turned sideways it looks like he is diving... just a cool pic but more artsy and of the stairs and not the building! that NSFW was funny though!!! 

• Like 2

okay okay i would if i knew how haha! i tried the image button but since the photo isnt published anywhere (it just exist on my computer) i cant figure out how to! if someone wants to send me a private message with how to post the photo i will go back and edit this with the upload :) 

Edited by gene

okay okay i would if i knew how haha! i tried the image button but since the photo isnt published anywhere (it just exist on my computer) i cant figure out how to! if someone wants to send me a private message with how to post the photo i will go back and edit this with the upload :)

Tinypic.com will host for free, just upload and after you usually enter a robot preventative advertisement, it will allow you to copy and paste. I forget the correct code but it should start with [HMLT]something something[/HMwhatever].

Just paste when typing in the forum, and there it is.

• Like 1

Select the "more reply options" button when posting a message...you can then upload the pic from your PC

• Like 1

here ya go and thanks again for all the awesome help! seriously love this site! hope you like it (for those that wanted to see it ...for those that didnt. sorry!!!) :)

(note, once published or placed on the comp card etc, i am not sure which way they will rotate the photo as it looks cool standing up or upside down as well!)

post-5145-0-70564300-1442342798_thumb.jp

Edited by gene
  • Like 3

I get this insanely small upload size limit of like 2.14kb, anyone else have that problem? It seems to get smaller and smaller.

Yep - you have a space limit for uploading images....I ran in to it constantly so I went to using Imgur.  You can upload to their site and then they supply a link that you copy and paste here to insert pics - 

• Like 1

here ya go and thanks again for all the awesome help! seriously love this site! hope you like it (for those that wanted to see it ...for those that didnt. sorry!!!) :)

(note, once published or placed on the comp card etc, i am not sure which way they will rotate the photo as it looks cool standing up or upside down as well!)

Ayyyyy