Buffalo Bayou Master Plan

houstonfella

Did anyone else see a Minotaur at approximately 3:00? What the hell is that in the middle of the screen?

Do you mean Minotaur or Centaur?  :P

It looks like the park's grand opening has been pushed from the end of this month to some time in the fall. The new date hasn't been released yet. 

It doesn't surprise me, flood or no flood, they seemed really far behind on some of these projects for a June grand opening. At least the weather will be cooler then. 

• Like 4

I thought the plan was a fall 2015 opening anyways?

It was originally targeted to open in April, and finally scheduled for June 20th. They sent out a note today stating that it would be rescheduled for the fall, thanks to the heavy rain we've received over the last few months.

I guess you should always keep a blow up boat and an oar in your trunk just in case.

After Allison, I got one of those and keep it in our laundry room upstairs in case we need to go boating from the second story one day.

Free Press Summerfest moved to NRG for those that weren't aware.  What an awful location. 

Yea, I have a lot of friends thinking of asking for refunds. I had no clue this was going to happen but now I'm really glad I got fancy pants. On the bayou, you have trees and bridges for shade. A parking lot with asphalt/concrete everywhere is going to make the heat a whole lot worse.

• Like 3