Need Help With A Survey For My Graduate Thesis

Hey everyone. Still working on my Graduate Thesis and need some input via interview/survey.

Tried posting this on r/Houston to get more people involved, but the subreddit sucks because anytime I post it auto removes it classifying it as spam! (seriously?)

So thought I post this in a more reliable place...here.

Since I'm not able to travel back home to conduct this survey/interview with people from the area I'm researching I was wondering if people within this community could possibly help. I would greatly appreciate it!

You don't have to answer all the questions if you don't feel comfortable answering them. I would also like a picture if you can provide one. My focus area and site I'm analyzing is also in the link. I'm primarily looking at an area of Midtown/Downtown near I-45 (Pierce Elevated).
Please try not to think to much while taking the interview. I want whatever comes first to your mind. I want honest answers. Its important for my research.

At the end of my Thesis I'll link to it here in this subreddit and will be sure to give credit to those whom I use for my research.

Here is a link to the interview:
http://i.imgur.com/hnHoyUZ.jpg

You can email me your interview and picture to this email address:

derluminare@gmail.com

Please comment if you have any questions or critiques.

• The title was changed to Need Help With A Survey For My Graduate Thesis

Archived