In Dallas For Rita

HtownKid

In Dallas for Rita nice city.

What is their website equvilant for this website?

Whats there to do/see?

Nightclubs upscale ultralounges or danceclubs?

Went to Galleria an PlanoWillowbrook staying next to West Village/Midtown

HtownKid,

Sorry to hear of the reason you had to come to Dallas that being the Hurricane. But if you have a passion for urban development I hope you had a chance to look around and see much of the Reniassance that is taking place in Downtown, Victory and Uptown. Was hard to point it out earlier this year, but you may have noticed all the skycranes going up in these areas (9 clustered in downtown/victory and about to have four more added in these areas with the bases already installed). Its an exciting time for urban development in Southern cities, I hope you were able to observe some of the developments going on in another major metro area.

I have not posted in a while updates going on in the downtown and uptown areas, but we have had numberous projects break ground and announced in the past few months.

HtownKid,

Sorry to hear of the reason you had to come to Dallas that being the Hurricane. But if you have a passion for urban development I hope you had a chance to look around and see much of the Reniassance that is taking place in Downtown, Victory and Uptown. Was hard to point it out earlier this year, but you may have noticed all the skycranes going up in these areas (9 clustered in downtown/victory and about to have four more added in these areas with the bases already installed). Its an exciting time for urban development in Southern cities, I hope you were able to observe some of the developments going on in another major metro area.

I have not posted in a while updates going on in the downtown and uptown areas, but we have had numberous projects break ground and announced in the past few months.

I'd love to see a list of the current developments going on in Dallas. Please keep us updated.

Archived