Channel 2 Rita Drinking Game- $5 For Each Time They Say "missiles"

saigon_2005

oops thats 1 shot not $5 dollars!

Okay, since there may be many that are going to tough it through I propose a Rita/Channel 2 drinking game.

Here are the rules.

1 shot for everytime they use the term Missiles to refer to items in your yard.

1 shot for the term "double-doppler"

1 shot for an on-camera interview with a Gas Station owner.

2 shots for everytime a meteorologist uses the term "wiggle" in reference to the eye.

3 shots for hearing the term "eyewall reformation cycle"

2 shots for a shot of Bill White and Robert Eckels together.

3 shots for a live feed from Galveston's San Luis "bunker"

4 shots for a moron reporter outside in the elements.

2 shots for answering viewer concerns about where Radar is.

5 shots if Radar the dog is wearing a Gordon's Fisherman raincoat.

6 shots if the Channel 2 newsroom floods and there is a live feed of it.

Okay, since there may be many that are going to tough it through I propose a Rita/Channel 2 drinking game.

Here are the rules.

1 shot for everytime they use the term Missiles to refer to items in your yard.

1 shot for the term "double-doppler"

1 shot for an on-camera interview with a Gas Station owner.

2 shots for everytime a meteorologist uses the term "wiggle" in reference to the eye.

3 shots for hearing the term "eyewall reformation cycle"

2 shots for a shot of Bill White and Robert Eckels together.

3 shots for a live feed from Galveston's San Luis "bunker"

4 shots for a moron reporter outside in the elements.

2 shots for answering viewer concerns about where Radar is.

5 shots if Radar the dog is wearing a Gordon's Fisherman raincoat.

6 shots if the Channel 2 newsroom floods and there is a live feed of it.

Channel 11's newsroom floods all the time. It doesn't even take a hurricane -- just a regular big thunderstorm. It's right across Allen Parkway from Buffalo Bayou. One year it flooded four times. Bad news since most of their cabling is in trenches sunk into the concrete flooring.

Okay, this has nothing to do with Channel 2, but I'm watching Fox News right now, and the reporter thinks he's in downtown, but he's standing in front of the Galleria, he even said that the Galleria is the largest shopping area in downtown Houston, also, he called Westheimer "Weth Hummer Road", I just found it a little amusing.

Okay, this has nothing to do with Channel 2, but I'm watching Fox News right now, and the reporter thinks he's in downtown, but he's standing in front of the Galleria, he even said that the Galleria is the largest shopping area in downtown Houston, also, he called Westheimer "Weth Hummer Road", I just found it a little amusing.

lol.

Fox 26 or the cable one? If it is 26 that is pretty pathetic.

Fox 26 or the cable one? If it is 26 that is pretty pathetic.

It was the cable Fox News. This morning it's a different female reporter reporting from near the Galleria, she thinks she's in downtown also. These people are convinced they are in downtown Houston!

The morning weather woman on CNN this morning was totally clueless about the geography of Southeast Texas. She seriously needed a map. Every time she pointed to a place on her radar screen (which had the county boundaries drawn on it) she was off by dozens of miles. It was really funny to watch.

It was the cable Fox News. This morning it's a different female reporter reporting from near the Galleria, she thinks she's in downtown also. These people are convinced they are in downtown Houston!

I watched Fox cable news for a second on Friday morning. The anchorwoman was an idiot. She was looking at map and listing off the major highways out of Houston (290, 45, 10). Like she givng some insightful information. Um, I would hope that citizens knew which way to go to evacuate.

What? I-10 leads out of town? Thanks Fox News for that helpful tidbit.

I think you could have gotten wasted seeing that lady interview the gas station owner that was trying to direct the traffic. Poor guy was probably getting real sick of her.

I can't recall the channel but there was this news lady shoving her microphone in to the faces of the returning Galvestonions. Besides annoying these people she was holding up the flow of traffic.

yeah, thats what the news lady was doing at the gas station. After every break, they would go to her and she would just walk up to him and ask him the same questions while he was trying to direct traffic. She slowed the flow of traffic there pretty bad too.

Archived