Josh Innes' ratings quickly increasing!

Blue Dogs

Since coming back to Houston, Josh Innes has seen the ratings of his afternoon drive show on KMBE (790 AM): according to the Houston Chronicle, they reported the afternoon host has seen a noticeable audience uptick in the February book, posting the first month-to-month increase of his tenure there.

Innes currently remains 3rd in the time slot among sports stations, & he will require at least 4 more months of comparable growth to gain back what KMBE had lost in that time slot since his arrival, but anything's possible.

http://www.chron.com/sports/article/Josh-Innes-radio-ratings-increase-in-February-11020426.php

Thoughts on Innes' afternoon drive show's ratings & audience increase ?

A.) Love It

B.) Hate It

C.) Too Soon to Tell

I secretly liked some of his honesty when he was with 610 and thought he was often right, but I've tried him in his return but just can't get into him. His sidekick was cool at 610 but is his laugh track at 790.

18 hours ago, lockmat said:

I secretly liked some of his honesty when he was with 610 and thought he was often right, but I've tried him in his return but just can't get into him. His sidekick was cool at 610 but is his laugh track at 790.

Are you referring to Rich Lord, who's still with KILT-AM Sports Radio 610 ?

Archived