HAIF - Houston's original social media

Jacqueline Crea has decided to leave KHOU-TV CBS 11 Houston after 3 years with the CBS TEGNA station & heading to the Mile-High City. According to Mike McGuff of mikemcguff.com., Crea's new job will be Reporter/Fill-In Anchor.

"It's tough leaving a place that has become home these past 3 years & where I have family, but I'm looking forward to the new opportunities at KMGH in Denver, with my fiancé & our pup," Crea told mikemcguff.com. "KHOU shaped me & challenged me in ways I never could've imagined & will forever be grateful for the experiences & stories I leave with."

Crea joined KHOU-TV in 2014. She was previously the weekend anchor at KTSM-TV El Paso. She began her journalism career with KNSD-TV San Diego, CA as a freelance reporter. The Los Angeles, CA native graduated from UC-San Diego.

Her fiancé, Tom Biberacher, popped the question to Crea last Thanksgiving in San Diego.

Her last day with KHOU-TV CBS 11 is on February 9th. She starts at KMGH-TV Denver on March 6th.

http://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2017/01/jacqueline-crea-to-exit-khou-11.html

jackiecrea_zpsdha7vwis.jpg

Edited by Blue Dogs
Trying to add photograph in this post.