Sign in to follow this  
CrockpotandGravel

223 Westheimer

More about the sell of the tract at 223 Westheimer, reported last week:

Davis Commercial Real Estate has arranged the sale of a commercial land parcel located at 223 Westheimer in Montrose. Gazebo Management Inc. acquired the 8,250-square-foot site for the development of a dumpling restaurant. Mark Davis of Davis Commercial represented the undisclosed seller, while Charles Kwon of Realm Real Estate Professionals represented the buyer. The acquisition price was not released.

From an interview with Mark Davis of Davis Commercial about the future of Lower Westheimer:

Realty News Report: You just sold a Lower Westheimer site for a restaurant? What was its name? Can you please tell me more?

Mark Davis: This site was owned by the El Tiempo folks, who originally purchased it for parking for their new El Tiempo restaurant up the street at Westheimer and Taft. As it turns out, they didn’t need it, but to my above point, parking is at a premium in the area and it is not economically feasible for folks to pay $75-$100 PSF for land for parking. (The recent deal: Mark Davis brokered the sale of 8,250 SF of commercial land located at 223 Westheimer to Gazebo Management. A dumpling restaurant will be developed on the property.)

Dirt has been moved and steel has been put up. Does anyone know what's going in here?

• Like 1

While riding the 82 I went past this lot, and its literally just a small plain white building that will be tucked into the back of the lot with parking in front. No idea what will be going into the building, but its a pretty small one.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 11/14/2018 at 9:42 AM, dbigtex56 said:

Dirt has been moved and steel has been put up. Does anyone know what's going in here?

21 hours ago, Luminare said:

While riding the 82 I went past this lot, and its literally just a small plain white building that will be tucked into the back of the lot with parking in front. No idea what will be going into the building, but its a pretty small one.

Sorry. I didn't see this sooner. Some details on the lot at 223 Westheimer in Montrose, Houston:

The building built on the lot will become a dumpling restaurant: Pling.

Low quality rendering:

aYTYwwX.jpg

Edited by CrockpotandGravel
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrockpotandGravel said:

Sorry. I didn't see this sooner. Some details on the lot at 223 Westheimer in Montrose, Houston:

The building built on the lot will be a dumpling restaurant: Pling.

Low quality rendering:

aYTYwwX.jpg

I think you meant "low quality building"

• Haha 4

Ha ha. 

I meant to type a low resolution rendering. But undoubtedly my subconscious was thinking "low quality building" too. 

Almost anything is better than that overrun vacant lot before.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1