Majore12

President Trump

Yes, it's official. He's in. Love him or hate him, he's our next president for the next 4 years. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think we're going down or up with him at the helm?

• Like 1

That was to be expected. But the answer to your question, in my opinion, would be down! All the way. I have never really been a supporter of the man, but I do think he was the lesser of the two idiots evils. 

To me it feels probably like what the french citizens felt during the fall of France in WWII, watching the Nazis march down the Champs Elysee. I'm that guy in the classic photo, crying as they march by. Really can't say much of anything else right now. I don't even want to be around people. A big dark cloud has settled upon us.

• Like 3

Trump's likely to force Mexico pay $$$ for the US/Mexico Border Wall: deport ALL of the 11 million illegal immigrants, aggressively cut the budget including the out-of-control government spending, finally repeal that horrible Obamacare garbage.

I'll go even further: He wins reelection in 2020 by double digits & possibly carrying 35 to 42 states.

Or he'll lead us to economic ruin. Cutting taxes for corporations from 33% to 15% while the CEO's respond, "Why thank you very much., our stockholders will be very appreciative to you". And yes, Obamacare is horrible garbage, since it was designed by and written for the insurance companies, hoping for, yes just hoping that they would cover the uninsurable with affordable health care, but of course they couldn't. It was a failed business model, designed for the insurance companies to manage. It's unfortunate that they couldn't (or possibly wouldn't) manage it for their benefit. So let's go back to open markets with companies selling cheap hollow, and worthless coverage to unsuspecting families only to be cancelled after their first really big claim.

Oh and about that wall dog. Are you expecting the landowners in south Texas to just hand over their property for this wall easement? Will you be okay with eminent domain?(government confiscation) for this easement. And then some type of private corporation to build  and manage this wall, because as your party has alluded to so many times, the government is not good at this kind of stuff.