Sign in to follow this  
werdserf 99

How Many Sources Of Income Do You Have?

I'm not just asking about jobs, but sources of income......like investments for example.

Besides working your 9 to 5, how else does income get generated inside of your household?

Not nearly enough, yet! I have my regular job, and also I have a blog and I do some freelance work online. This all adds up and it takes care of a lot of financial stresses for me but I would really love to have a source of Passive income where I would earn even if I couldn't work. 

I have more than I can count, but some of them are really small. The great thing is that when you put them all together you've got a healthy income that you don't do anything to get except get it started and flowing. 

I only have a couple but I'm definitely working on increasing the pipelines soon. I have been learning how to trade stocks and soon I'll be able to add that to my list. 

I have only one source of income, and I know I should really be looking at new ways to make money but to be honest, the time just never seems to be right. Maybe I'll get some inspiration from this forum and start on a second one really soon. 

Judging from the posts here I would say that everyone here has very different opinions of how many is enough. I personally think that you only really need one great source and a good head for investing!