Sign in to follow this  
Lara

Day for Night

This event will take place at the old Barbara Jordan Post Office building in downtown. For General Admission, it will be $150 for two days. If you also want Friday, the cost doubles to $350. And for the VIP treatment, it goes up to $700. Might be worth it if you are interested in the artists.

Thanks for inserting the link to the site, SirJac; I'm not sure why I didn't think of doing so myself. Regarding the pricing, I must say the $700 is a little steep for me as the artists are new to me; the $150 seems more fitting for a little dip into the scene.

The person does have talent....(sorry, but I can't tell if the person singing is a man or a woman) but it's not my cup of tea. Too mainstream for me.

man oh man the weather forecast does not look pretty.... high of 44 and down to freezing on sunday with strong winds.

20 hours ago, swtsig said:

man oh man the weather forecast does not look pretty.... high of 44 and down to freezing on sunday with strong winds.

Was able to get a VIP ticket at 40% below face value yesterday.

craigslist?

5 minutes ago, downtownian said:

Was able to get a VIP ticket at 40% below face value yesterday.