Christianity and the Law of Attraction

Leanne

I was brought up in a Christian household and in the past decade or so I became familiar with the Law of Attraction. I found that a lot of the principles in these two teachings are very similar. Does anyone else here believe in the law of attraction? What evidence of it working have you seen in your life?

That is so true. I've also found that there are a lot of verses in the bible that support the Law of Attraction concept. For example: Ask and it shall be given unto you is exactly what the law of receiving or allowing talks about. I guess the laws of the universe and the bible all teach one thing. Great to know. 

I think the laws of the universe are a topic that is grossly misunderstood by a lot of people. The movie "The Secret" was a wonderful first step in getting people to become aware of these laws, but I'm afraid it didn't really do enough to sway the public opinion and mass consciousness much. 

On 11/7/2016 at 10:55 AM, werdserf 99 said:

I have seen a direct correlation between what people give in life, and what they get in return.

For example, people who give love, typically get it in return from others.

I also believe this to be true. You do get what you give. I was taught that whatever you put out into the universe goes along a curved line, and not a straight line, which means that it eventually comes right back to you. 

Archived