Ador Kitchen & Cocktail At 403 W. Gray St.

Mab

• 1 year later...

Going back to one of the earlier posts, the owner mentioned doing some research and only finding Viking restaurants in Norway or devoted to the Minnesota football team.   Perhaps there is a reason for that... maybe one similar to why you can get Mexican food (or something called Mexican food) all over the country, but Canadian restaurants are rarely if ever found outside Canada.

4 minutes ago, mollusk said:

Going back to one of the earlier posts, the owner mentioned doing some research and only finding Viking restaurants in Norway or devoted to the Minnesota football team.   Perhaps there is a reason for that... maybe one similar to why you can get Mexican food (or something called Mexican food) all over the country, but Canadian restaurants are rarely if ever found outside Canada.

There's only so much you can do with maple syrup and poutine.

Went there a couple of times. Biggest issue was that the price points were a bit high for what you were getting. Paying $40-$60 a person for an entree and a drink or two is a bit excessive when you're experimenting with a place.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2017 at 2:30 PM, mkultra25 said:

There's only so much you can do with maple syrup and poutine.

I visited Montreal in November. Thats how I felt about the food. How many Poutine places can I visit in a weekend? Good, but the rest of the culinary experience was either familiar with american cuisine or an influx of french quisine. Off-topic, I know... but Montreal is a good city to visit. 

• 1 month later...

new building at 311 W Gray is mostly complete. Saw a permit on the west part with "Me'lange Restaurant" on it. Doesn't sound like an Asian Stir Fry as the site plan said. No signs on the east side for the pet hospital. Looks like they are just getting ready for build-out of the interior.

• 11 months later...
On 3/5/2018 at 12:42 PM, skwatra said:

new building at 311 W Gray is mostly complete. Saw a permit on the west part with "Me'lange Restaurant" on it. Doesn't sound like an Asian Stir Fry as the site plan said. No signs on the east side for the pet hospital. Looks like they are just getting ready for build-out of the interior.

https://www.furandfeathervet.com/  Suite A

ROF4tMW.jpg

http://melangevietnameserestaurant.com/  Suite B

GBIOtTV.jpg

• The title was changed to 403 W. Gray St.
  • The title was changed to Ador Kitchen & Cocktail At 403 W. Gray St.

Archived