La Colombe d'Or Hotel At 3410 Montrose Blvd.

Urbannizer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tower crane base is set. Until I can figure out a way to post my pics from my iPhone to my Imgur app on my iPhone or iPad and get the necessary links needed to insert them here I guess you’re going to have take my word for it. My iMac desktop screen won’t come on when I start up the computer and I don’t want to buy another till Apple comes up with a new one. Mac Rumors rates iMacs as a “ Don’t Buy” for now.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hindesky said:

Tower crane base is set. Until I can figure out a way to post my pics from my iPhone to my Imgur app on my iPhone or iPad and get the necessary links needed to insert them here I guess you’re going to have take my word for it. My iMac desktop screen won’t come on when I start up the computer and I don’t want to buy another till Apple comes up with a new one. Mac Rumors rates iMacs as a “ Don’t Buy” for now.

Should know tomorrow what the deal is and what the next Mac lineup looks like.

Ok back to the construction thread

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Drove down Yoakum today and took time to look at the foot print and there is actually a fair amount of space between the north side of this tower and the south side

of the Hanover. Also the Hanover's garage extends south maybe a hundred feet out from the actual tower.

Also the  east west  offset front and back of the lot is fairly substantial. With the Hanover hugging Montrose and this tower situated much closer to Yoakum there is much more distance between the two than the angle the rendering described.

In other words there is a lot more opportunity for Hanover residents to retain a good view. 

Annunciation Church is really going to be a stunning edifice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My sincerest apologies if this has been brought up or is discussed somewhere else (I tried searching and could not find). While looking at the developer site for this building, I came across "McNair Plaza." Is there any info on this somewhere else?

https://munozalbin.com/project/project-by-the-lake/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...