Al Queda Says Hurricane Is "wrath Of God"

BayouCityGirl

You should see some of the comments out there on the blogs.

I've seen people suggesting that the hurricane was a Republican plot to scatter all the democratic voters out of New Orleans and dilute their votes in time for the mid-term congressional elections.

I've seen people say Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama are "red states" so the people should be allowed to drown.

It's amazing how twisted some people's minds are. There's a blog with a great summary of all these lunatics. I'll post a link when I find it again.

Definition of cold, heartless bastard: Blunderford at Blogcritics...

9. Aside from bashing Bush, the Katrina disaster has also enabled the left to show their compassionate side, like Blunderford at Blogcritics:

I just stopped at the grocery store to pick up a candy bar... An employee approached me and said, "Would you like to give a dollar for Hurricane Katrina?"

I said, "No."

First off, I'm offended that the store employees are wandering around fundraising instead of helping customers, especially when it's so obvious that the store conglomerate uses these do-it-yourself machines to cut down on the number of employees necessary to help customers so that the store conglomerate can turn a larger profit while having fewer of those pesky union workers to deal with.

But beyond that, I'm sick of footing the bill for George W. Bush and the rest of his so-called compassionate conservatives.

Let Bush open his wallet. I'm sure he's still got a few nickels rolling around his pockets from flipping the Texas Rangers like a Miami condo.

You 60 million losers who voted for this loser open YOUR wallets. This president declared war on the poor long ago, and while some of us cared enough to vote for someone who gave a damn, you buried your heads in the sand, babbled about abortion and family values, and voted for the doofus.

And now you want to act all high and mighty and come asking me for a buck or two to help these poor people? Sorry, Charlie. Take an extra buck or two out of the fund you set aside to buy seventeen Support Our Troops magnets to stick all over your car to show how patriotic you are.

You want disaster relief? Impeach George W. Bush.

Well when in darkness that LA and MS saw came the train out of that dark tunnel until they saw the light at Houston and the surronding cities in help where you couldn't believe help could be found.

What would be knocked down will only make one stronger.

Also I believe that you (or if Al Queda) cast evil it comes back to you 10 fold.

Okay these cry babies are starving for attention and yet after causing so much destruction just can't leave well enough alone.

Wait till Natural disaster hits them...!

I was wondering which religious fanatic would be the first to say "hurricane is wrath of God". I was thinking 'ol Pat 'take him out' Robertson would be the first.

Man, God is a jerk! I'm guessing it's the Old Testament God and not the New Testament one. The New Testament one is way nicer.

I've also read some blogs and blog comments that depict Katrina as a sign of the end times and a portent of the Rapture (not the Blondie song).

So nothing surprises me at this point.

I was wondering which religious fanatic would be the first to say "hurricane is wrath of God". I was thinking 'ol Pat 'take him out' Robertson would be the first.

I think this guy was the first:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3138779,00.html

"Rabbi: Hurricane punishment for pullout

Shas spiritual leader Ovadia Yosef: Hurricane Katrina result of Bush

Thomas Malthus, the Father of Demography, said that wars and natural disasters are needed because the world's food supply can't keep up with geometrical population increases.

i don't think this hurricane was a "Malthusian catastrophe," but Malthus' theory was aimed at the lower classes of society...

Archived